• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Commuinty Pokedex

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want you the people of this community to make a pokedex. The catch is you must make a Original Pokémon(new Pokémon) with the dex number and a Dex entry. The dex starts at 1 and ends at 151. You cannot make two dex entry's in a row. The next person can choose to evolve the pervious Pokémon and make what you think it should look like. In the dex entry include what the evolution method is if a stone, trade, happiness, etc. is involved.(not level up). Also the first Nine Pokémon are the Starters so they must Have Three Forms.Eveything else is fair game in creation.
Good luck everyone. Have Fun with this. No inappropriate content. Thanks :D

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
There is already a post here about this.

edit--- unless these are custom Pokemon, which in that case you should clarify.
I fixed it. I was trying to state that it is new Pokémon.
I will start off.

Last edited:

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
9zytza.jpg

Folatal Dex 1 Grass type
It loves to eat leafs found on his tree branches. It is a very lazy Pokémon that rests for 16 hours a day. The leafs it eats builds up its power for evolution.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I think I'll skip ahead to Dex entry 4-6 (sorry Joshua)

2-Th04reimu.png

RHakurai Dex 4 Psychic type
The shrine keeper of the town of Gensokyo, she protect the town from incidents that threatens the town she cares for. Only evolves when learning an ability to fly.

250px-Reimu_6.jpg

ReimuH Dex 5 Psychic type
Evolves from RHakurai when learning fly, She gains more abilities and grows stronger when she solves incidents. She gain support abilities to help her friend when needed. Evolves when she witnesses a calamity that effects her.

YOTLh.jpg

EXReimu Dex 6 Psychic/Dark
Evolves from ReimuH, EXReimu has abilities that make powerful Youkai tremble with fear. She gains the ability Ritual Sign: Fantasy Seal to stop all in their tracks and attacks. Legends say that EXReimu has power far greater than EXYukari.

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I think I'll skip ahead to Dex entry 4-6 (sorry Joshua)

2-Th04reimu.png

RHakurai Dex 4 Psychic type
The shrine keeper of the town of Gensokyo, she protect the town from incidents that threatens the town she cares for. Only evolves when learning an ability to fly.

250px-Reimu_6.jpg

ReimuH Dex 5 Psychic type
Evolves from RHakurai when learning fly, She gains more abilities and grows stronger when she solves incidents. She gain support abilities to help her friend when needed. Evolves when she witnesses a calamity that effects her.

YOTLh.jpg

EXReimu Dex 6 Psychic/Dark
Evolves from ReimuH, EXReimu has abilities that make powerful Youkai tremble with fear. She gains the ability Ritual Sign: Fantasy Seal to stop all in their tracks and attacks. Legends say that EXReimu has power far greater than EXYukari.

I think it would feel pretty strange to use this as a pokemon to battle someones charmander or donphan

testing