• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Community Rules Update 3/29/2016

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

We've recently updated the community rules. Here: http://perfectpokemon.com/pages/community-rules/. All notable changes are below.

- We've increased the amount of PC earned for creating a new thread from ¤2 to ¤3. This is in addition to the ¤1 PC award for creating a post.

- ¤60 PC is the new minimum price per sale for Pokemon, Items or Services sold.
Note: Where necessary, we are asking shop owners to update their shops' prices immediately. Failure to do so may lead to your shop being temporarily closed.

New clause added to the 'while buying' rules

- Fake/troll orders, made with no intention of buying, are ban-able.

Review all the community rules here.
Review ways to earn PC here.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I have some concern with the price floor and item trading, but this does seem like an overall positive thing if we want a somewhat stable economy. Overall great change for the site and I look forward to seeing how this ends up.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Well I wasn't expecting this! It would certainly help boost the economy; thanks for the update!