• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Competitive pokemon for competitive pokemon

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want Weezing, Skarmory, Scizor, Salamence, Politoed, Manectric, Gyarados, Gardevoir, Gastrodon, Mandibuzz, Chandelure and Jellicent.

See if you can find 12 from my list. If not, I'll downsize and pick however many you want from mine.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MMnZnUDBPYk1zR2twU0tyT2lsNlE&usp=docslist_api
Sure, from your KB list i'm interested in absol (2 egg moves), aerodactyl (2 eggmoves), donphan, feraligator, goodra, helioptile (egg moves), medicham (drain punch/bullet punch), and tyrantrum (ddance + fangs) -- I'll be online tomorrow

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Aww man, that's only 8. I have to remove 4?

The Absol, Aerodactyl and Helioptile you chose are level 1 babies. I have the finished battle ready versions of them in the list.

Weezing, Skarmory, Scizor, Salamence, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Jellicent and Gastrodon, since you only picked 8.

I'll be on tomorrow as well, see you then! :D

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Aww man, that's only 8. I have to remove 4?

The Absol, Aerodactyl and Helioptile you chose are level 1 babies. I have the finished battle ready versions of them in the list.

Weezing, Skarmory, Scizor, Salamence, Gardevoir, Chandelure, Jellicent and Gastrodon, since you only picked 8.

I'll be on tomorrow as well, see you then! :D
Awesome, thanks for the trades! :)

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Do you have the Clefable for trade, if so, could I have that?
In return I could offer you Delphox, modest with HA with the moves Future sight, Wish, Heat wave and Psychic?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Would you be interested in trading your Azumarill for my Shiftry?

testing