• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open Competitive testing

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I throw out the challenge to all people playing competitive(VGC) Pokemon.

I'm training to win the nationals tournament and i don't plan on competing until i have achieved 50 straight victories. So, the format is VGC so 4v4 double battle Kalos native. There is a prize in it for you as well. If you break my streak anywhere along the line i'll give you credits that are equivalent to the number person you are to break the streak. for example: I have 49 wins and you face me as opponent 50 then you'd get 50 credits and my streak starts over at 0.

If your up to the challenge reply with friend code and IGN.
I can battle most weekdays around 10:10 A.M.(EST)-10:45 A.M. and anytime after 3:00 P.M.
Weekends are iffy but i'll try to be here. If i don't replay immediately i'll get back within 24 hours.

If you wish to check the VGC rules please refer here:
Rules
By clicking this you will download a pdf file of the rules.

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
50 straight victories is pretty difficult - even for hardened veterans. I cant battle you right now but if you PM me your team I can help you out

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Considering I need to get myself into VGC battling, I accept your challenge. Now I just need a VGC legal doubles team XD

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i shall accept your challenge! info in siggy ... ill be rdy in 10-15 and then whenever im on feel free to challenge me

Last edited:

testing