• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Conkeldurr's 6IV Pkhex Shop: 70 Pcs for 1 or 800 Pcs for 30 step right up! :)

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Fellow Pokemon masters and investors! Thanks for taking an interest in my services! :) I am proud to present to you Conkeldurr's PkHex Shop! This is a fast, easy, cheap, and reliable service. Do you REALLY want that event Pokemon you missed? Or having trouble finding a genner who has time and can't even make that Softboiled 6IV Clefable or Shiny Extremespeed Dragonite? Well look no further! I make all SORTS of cool stuff, from BR Pokemon with Transfer only moves ALL the way to event Pokemon back from Generation 1!! All BR Pokemon are customizable to your very whim! I can even make them Untouched if you so choose! As I always say! I got the time if you got the dime!
FC:0748-5150-4850
IGN: David

Now onto the stuff everyone wants to know:
Prices
BR Pokemon(Non Uber Tier):

1 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Mono Collection): 70 Pcs
2 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Doduo Duo Collection): 90 Pcs
3 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Dodrio Triple Collection): 120 Pcs
4 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Alakazam's Spoon Collection Bundle): 150 Pcs
5 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Dragonite's Delivery Service Collection): 200 Pcs
6 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Ancient Mew's Legendary Collection): 250 Pcs <--- *Best Seller*
15 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Zapdos's Return Collection): 600 Pcs
30 Any BR 6IV Pokemon (Mewtwo's Revenge Collection): 800 Pcs <----- *SUPER AFFORDABLE!! WOW!*

6IV Events:
1 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Super Kanto Collection): 150 Pcs
2 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Awesome Johto Collection): 250 Pcs
3 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Amazing Hoenn Collection): 350 Pcs
4 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Majestic Sinnoh Collection): 500 Pcs <--- *WOW look at that price!*
5 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Downtown Unova Collection): 600 Pcs
6 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Beautiful Kalos Dream Collection): 750 Pcs
15 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Kanto Champion Collection): 1200 Pcs
30 Any 6IV Event Pokemon (Pokemon Master Collection): 3000 Pcs

6IV Legends:
1 6IV UBER Legend: 200 Pcs
2 6IV UBER Legend: 400 Pcs
3 6IV UBER Legend: 600 Pcs
6 6IV UBER Legend: 900 Pcs
15 6IV UBER Legend: 1800 Pcs
30 6IV UBER Legend: 3800 Pcs

Each time you return and buy rewards:
2nd time Buyers: 1 Extra 6IV BR Pokemon FREE!
4th time Buyers: 3 Extra 6IV BR Pokemon TOTALLY FREE!!!
Veteran Buyers(10): 5 Extra 6IV BR Pokemon or 3 Event Pokemon FREEEEEEE!!!! :)

Cool Stuff:
Buy 1 Event and 1 BR get and EXTRA BR Pokemon FREE!
Buy 30 BR or Event and get 2 BR Pokemon SOOOO FREEEEEEE!!!!

Format:
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Shiny?: (Yes/No)
Nature:
Ability:
Level:
Item:
IV:
EV:
Moves:
Egg Moves:
Transfer Moves:
OT:
ID:
SID:

*Please do know about your movesets and legitmacy informantion. It is stressful for both of us to have to make the pokemon exactly the way you want and turns out it had a move that it couldnt learn because it was not a legitmate move or you did not fill in the transfer move section and it puts everyone elses orders behind schedule. So please do fill in all the areas in the format list that you can. If one line is left blank I will assume you dont care what it is and use my own reference.

*If you do not want a 3rd or 4th Move please fill that spot with (None).

Why buy from me?
*Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
*Lightning Fast Delivery. I can do orders within minutes considering I'm here and available.
*All of my Pokemon are legitimate and can be used like any other normal Pokemon.
*Experienced Genner.
*I value loyal and returning customers and give them free gifts as seen above!

Methods of Delivery:
GTS Setup: Deposit a Pokemon describe level, gender, name, etc. and i will send on appointed time.

FC Trade: Add me, send me your FC and your IGN and we will setup a time and date for delivery.

Boring Stuff:
I am a Trusted PkHex genner, I have been a trusted Admin and genner in Several Pokemon Facebook Groups such as, Pokemon Dreamland, and PokeParty both of which have over 500 Members. My Current game is only ORAS But if you help me enough I will get XY to expand a bit if you favor that.
Thanks for all the help and support! I hope we can do plenty of business together!

Last edited:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
*100% Positive Feedback. Most feedback seller and got most replied thread in the site.

You just joined today, dont lie and slander to make yourself look good. Im posting this just so potential buyers dont believe that nonsense.

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
*100% Positive Feedback. Most feedback seller and got most replied thread in the site.

You just joined today, dont lie and slander to make yourself look good. Im posting this just so potential buyers dont believe that nonsense.
Your post has been reported :) I don't have time to deal with mean people :)

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lol we will see how far that goes.
Agreed because you trashing a newbie doesn't look so good pal! :) LOL I admit I copied a small fraction of someone elses section but I edited it and made it mostly my own way. Everything else on here is of MY OWN MAKING :)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits

This is what he had posted before he removed it from his intro. Just an fyi to anybody browsing around.

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits

This is what he had posted before he removed it from his intro. Just an fyi to anybody browsing around.
LOL already wayyyyy ahead of you on that one buddy LOL Ive already stated I did copy a bit, and remove a bit. SO what? LOL

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Events back to Generation 1...Well excuse me if wrong but aren't the events from Leaf Green and Saphire and Ruby transferable?So that makes them Gen III events aren't I right?
I mean they are from Pokemon Gen I but the event is from Gen III :)

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Events back to Generation 1...Well excuse me if wrong but aren't the events from Leaf Green and Saphire and Ruby transferable?So that makes them Gen III events aren't I right?
I mean they are from Pokemon Gen I but the event is from Gen III :)
I suppose if you want to think of it that way. I will edit it and put gen 3 instead to make it easier to understand thanks for the help!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah I checked the post edit history - Solid was completely fine to say this and you're in the wrong here @Mark Kenney

#dontmesswithadmins

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah I checked the post edit history - Solid was completely fine to say this and you're in the wrong here @Mark Kenney

#dontmesswithadmins

He pointed it out. I changed it. I was not aware it was threre. LOL. but okay whatever honestly he was rude to me without asking or obtaining any information about it. if he wanted to point it out he should have been nice instead of rude :) a simple, "hey was that meant to be there" would have sufficed. Or "Hey I know you are new and all but you should change that"

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well since u can make 6IV the 5IV isn't necessary but oh well who am I to know

I feel absolutely ganged up on.... this isnt even fair. I get a warning for being nice to the guy, apparently I was "aggressive and threatening" to him but he gets off being rude to m?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I feel absolutely ganged up on.... this isnt even fair. I get a warning for being nice to the guy, apparently I was "aggressive and threatening" to him but he gets off being rude to m?
The warning from @Ary was for lying on the thread. Don't worry, it shouldn't affect you that much in the long run if you don't do it again :)

Mark Kenney

Youngster Joey
Credits
The warning from @Ary was for lying on the thread. Don't worry, it shouldn't affect you that much in the long run if you don't do it again :)
I didnt even lie... I told the truth.. I changed it...... i even told him I took something from someone else and edited it. but forgot to edit out that one piece......

So much for giving other people a fair chance.... take this post down idc.... im deleting my account. ill make another one some other day when the admins aren't power hungry and dont let other members get away with bashing newbies so they dont get any business........ sorry for being funning new.

Last edited by a moderator:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah I am afraid double posting isn't allowed so I merged the posts

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I didnt even lie... I told the truth.. I changed it...... i even told him I took something from someone else and edited it. but forgot to edit out that one piece......

So much for giving other people a fair chance.... take this post down idc.... im deleting my account. ill make another one some other day when the admins aren't power hungry and dont let other members get away with bashing newbies so they dont get any business........ sorry for being funning new.
1. There's only one administrator here, me. That's a stretch as well. Either way, I was well within the rules to say what I did - there was a lie on a shop post, so you were warned because of it and it probably won't reflect your future time on the site much,
2. No multiple accounts
3. I wasn't bashing you

I'd like to thank @SoIidSmok3 for alerting me to the situation and to @GiaQuando and @Ary for handling it by being great mods :]
(Solid, apply for mod)

testing