• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

CottaCorp- Breeding your Pokemon so you don't have to!

TorterraCotta

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to CottaCorp, your one-stop custom shop! My goal is simple- I'm here to get you the Pokemon you want, just how you want it! Any request, so long as it's legal and can be bred, can be yours, for a low, low price. What's more, since each Pokemon will be hatched by my oh-so-caring hands, I can guarantee that each and every little critter you buy will be 100% legal, pentagon-tastic, and useable online! But what kind of prices are we talking, here? Well, the basic deal is as follows:

Any breedable Pokemon, with a nickname, gender, and nature of your choosing for 100 Credits!

But what about Egg Moves, Hidden Abilities, and IV's, you may be wondering? Well, that's easy- 20 C for the Egg Moves of your choosing, 20 C for an available Hidden Ability, and 20 C for your pick of IVs. Or, of course, you could get the whole package for 50 instead! Not bad, hmm? An amazing Pokemon, yours for the training, for 150 Credits!

But CottaCorp doesn't just stop at breeding you the perfect Pokemon- we're more than willing to train them up for you.

• Level 1 EV training – 20 C

• EV's +Training to Level 50 – 20 C

• EV's + Training to Level 100 – 50 C*

• Contest Training -20 C per category!

• TM/Tutor Moveset – 20 C for Level 1, 30 C for Level 50
Training to Level 100 will also net you any moveset of your choosing for no extra cost!

My Time Zone is US Central, and my schedule fluctuates due to work, but I have Mondays off, so at the very latest you'll be getting your brand new Pokemon the Monday after you request, but more often than not I'll be able to get them to you same-day (or, on occasion, same-night!)

So, what are you waiting for? Contact CottaCorp today! Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

testing