• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Create a story!!!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
^lol

Scrambling to his feet wet and cold he went through the forest path outside of the sewers and found a place to hide under a tree in a small cave, the sun had gone down and now he was alone, and scared. "Maybe I should try making more friends instead of KICKING PEOPLE DOWN THE SEWER and running away"... If only Garbodor were here! xC

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He the I noticed he was in the lost lorn forest, which was inhabited by zorua, silosis, and... Then he smelled something bad!

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
and then a giant garbodor showed up and made all of the zorua, and solosis to go away. However the zorua didn't leave and turned into the giant garbodor burning bobby's nose off. he scrambled out of the forest and into Jubilife city where he got a poketech and then called his "Mom" and told her what a crazy day it had been

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He noticed that he didn't know his mothers number, and that he was actually talking to May, who was now over Brock, and living life as a stripper.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
he asked her if he could come see her naked and then she hung up in his face and he became a wandering drifter of the Sinnoh Region

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He then saw a run down pokemart, and it was abandoned! All there was in it, was one pokeball.

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
he decided that he would go catch the first pokemon he saw. And so he wandered back into the stinky forest and guess what appeared?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He was attacked by the garbodor!

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
he started punching the garbodor since he had no pokemon, and then he got it to the red, just like his "mom" told him. He threw the pokeball aaaaaannnnnnnd. 1 Shake....2 Shakes......2 1/2 Shakes......3 SHAKES!!!! HE CAUGHT IT!!! but he knew he would have to nickname. he named it...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Stinker. He then let it out of its pokeball, and it was the funning zorua.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
/sigh/ "well at least I'm not alone now"....
The zorua swung around, it's not friendly!

It jumped up and muckled onto his arm, AHHH ooow!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
But It was just hungry. Zorua had a lack of sharp teeth!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Bobby looked down at the little created trying to eat his arm.
"Stop that" he said and flicked it in the nose. Zorua let go and glared at him.

"If we are going to be friends you can't bite me! Leave that for the others" ;)
Bobby now had a mission, he had to get back to normal, whatever normal was.
He needed to get back home or out of this dream he was in, and zorua was going to help him! (Like it or not)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
He flew to the nearest town on zorua (who was transformed to look like a lugia, man were people freaked), and when he landed in nimbasa City, he decided to take on the gym leader!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Entering the gym he was greeted by the gym leader, who didn't look pleased to see him.
"Kid can't you read? The gyms closed, I'm busy".

Bobby looked around the tall man standing before him to see an empty gym.
"But I have to get a badge I'm trying to get home!"

/sigh/ "Look kid you can just walk home or... here". (The man passes him a bus pass) "Now can you leave"?
Shaking his head Bobby refused to move. "no sir you can't get rid of me that easily, you'll have to mash me into the ground first!"

"wow kid if that's really what your looking for here". The man pulls out his balls and throws them into the air revealing...!
A Poliwrath, darnit fighting types! what is my luck??!

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
His luck must have been in zorua, because he had the move metronome, frenzy plant was the first move used, insta win!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
"We did it!" Bobby and Zorua celebrated and jumped around!
"gahh kid stop your.. your hurting my ears, here just take this" (Bobby was presented with the knuckle badge)!

"oooh" He stared at his new shiny treasure, "Thank you" Bobby hugged the gym leader.
"please stop... -__-" The man pulled Bobby off and pushed him out the door.

The badge was stashed away in Bobby's sock and off they went.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
"Wait... I thought this town had an electric gym?"

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Stranding their puzzled he went to his sock to check the badge... it was indeed a fighting badge... but wait?~!
It was an odd texture, he started to apply pressure to the little object and...! It's clay, not fully cooked clay!

What is this?! He tured to ask Zorua but he wasn't there, did I leave him in the gym?
Suddenly two people ran out of the gym, one of them being the "gym leader". What's going on here?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Stranding their puzzled he went to his sock to check the badge... it was indeed a fighting badge... but wait?~!
It was an odd texture, he started to apply pressure to the little object and...! It's clay, not fully cooked clay!

What is this?! He tured to ask Zorua but he wasn't there, did I leave him in the gym?
Suddenly two people ran out of the gym, one of them being the "gym leader". What's going on here?
The Gym Leader Yelped "Wake up youre dreaming"
bobby awoke got out of bed and into his bathroom.
he looked in the mirror only to find out that he was James Vanderbeek.
James Vanderbeek saw something in the corner of his eye turned around and saw his dream self "bobby" with their garbodar.
then a crack of lightening came through the house with a blink of an eye and white flash blinding them when they were finally able to see again the saw arceus along with katie holmes who had recently escaped tom cruise.
arceus and katie said instantaneously "come with us"
another flash and they were gone.
Then the narrator says "WTF IS GOING ON TO THIS STORY???" in his best morgan freeman voice.

testing