• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Crypto's Event Pokemon/PokeGen Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hiya! The name is Crypto! I sell event pokemon/Genned Pokemon for 40 PC, Reply if you are interested!
--If you are a member of Team Black Winter, since I can't take 25% off of 20 PC, I've decided that for every pokemon you order, you get a free one.--
***SPECIAL: BUY 5 GET 1 FREE***
NEW! This has been turned into a general PokeGen shop. I offer All the Pokemons!!!
**Each of the Trios are considered individual, so Raikou=40 PC, etc.
-----Hours (Typical day) 6pm-11pm EST
CURRENT AVAILABLE EVENT POKEMON
ALL OF THEM!!!
With the announcement of AlphaSapphire and OmegaRuby, all gen 3 Legendaries will be 25% off
Thanks again!

Last edited:

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'd like to get the Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys in Attack form, Arceus, Shaymin, Regigigas, Manaphy, Mew, Darkrai, and the Shiny Eevee. How much for all that?

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey, I'd like to get the Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys in Attack form, Arceus, Shaymin, Regigigas, Manaphy, Mew, Darkrai, and the Shiny Eevee. How much for all that?
140PC. I'll get to work on that when I get home from track.

schmatto

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi There,

How much for the following:

Winter 2011 Johto Trio
Gamestop Pichu
VGC 2010 Eevee
ALAMOS Darkrai

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.