• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Custom Poke Shoppe

Taylorthechainer

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey guys!

I am back after finishing my degree, and as such am back to make you some perfect pokes.

Cost per normal 5 IV poke is going to be 60

Cost for HA / egg move(s) 5 IV poke 90

If you buy a full team you will get a 10% discount, and as an added bonus you will receive items 6 master balls or 6 large nuggets with your team.

IF you buy a Full box receive Free EV training on 2 teams as well as free masterballs/ large nuggets

I hope to hear from you all soon! Please follow the order form below to put it in, and I will get to breeding!

1. Pokemon (so I know what you want me to breed ;) )
2. Desired Nature
3. HA (yes or no)
4. Egg moves
5. Anything else you guys want

Please note
All are bred by me in game, and as such I Cannot breed legitimate shinies in a short time frame.

Last edited:

Enderkiller101

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am new to this so i do not have many credits, so I am asking how much would it be for a Pokemon with just its hidden ability, IVs nature and gender do not matter (reason i'm asking is I have been attempting to get a HA anorith for some time now, to no avail.) If you could tell me how much I will work hard to get the credits required.