• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Damp Stone

XavierThePokéMaster

Youngster Joey
Credits
I offer a shiny Pokemon - battle ready of course ! I have a few - when and if we trade I shall show them :D or just PM... Or I'll somehow pay 15 PC or whatever this stuff is :3 pretty confusing stuff!

Kaneki

One-Eyed Ghoul
Credits
Are you looking for a Damp Rock?
I can help you out with that, but you'll have to wait a bit since I'm working on some customers' orders right now. :p

Just to let you know, the minimum price in PerfectPokemon is 20pc

XavierThePokéMaster

Youngster Joey
Credits
How exactly do I get PC? I'm getting powersaves for Christmas :3 but I'm really desperate - just got a drizzle politoed - wanna team it up with my volbeat and ludicolo - do I just post to earn credits?
Wait - if i post one more time I'll get another credit :D So now I can afford one xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
How exactly do I get PC? I'm getting powersaves for Christmas :3 but I'm really desperate - just got a drizzle politoed - wanna team it up with my volbeat and ludicolo - do I just post to earn credits?
Wait - if i post one more time I'll get another credit :D So now I can afford one xD
http://perfectpokemon.com/pages/earning-pokecredits/
Includes all the possible ways to earn/get PC dismiss the 1st way
Also please don't double post in rows its against our community rules you can use the edit feature on your latest post if you wish

testing