• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

DMO

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
So how do you join the guild?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
We still need to create the guild/decide on the name. We will host a poll soon to see what name we should use.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Event going right now in game which gives free items to new tamers on leveling up. You also get 200% exp on weekdays and 300% on weekends

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Event going right now in game which gives free items to new tamers on leveling up. You also get 200% exp on weekdays and 300% on weekends
As well as a free egg of a random digimon and that is guaranteed to hatch if you have the data :D

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yeah level it's in the level 30 box which is nice. The level 20 box gives you 3 evoluters :D

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Defeated this guy by myself :D
wQY6zyF.jpg

qq2Pjhr.jpg

Pil0mon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I play DMO as well but not on Barbamon, but now will make sure to create a character on the server, also notice me when the guild is created so we can gather up together. :)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
So am I the only one who likes the music from the Japanese version better than the English one?

testing