• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Do you guys want to see the team banner/avatar changed?

Do you wan't banner and avatar changed?

• No I think they are both fine the way they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just change banner.

• Just change avatar.

• Please change both the banner and avatar.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
So it has been a while since we have had the current banner/avatar and I was thinking of changing them to something more creative and having someone photoshop use some cool looking pictures. Of course, I want to make sure a majority of you are comfortable with it first so please take a vote on my poll :).

If the answer is yes for you, also provide some feedback on what ideas you may have to what they should look like. Pictures to be used may be posted to this thread.

- Eric

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well, if you add a poll you won't be able to tell if it's your team VS people like me who just wanna be part of the group. :')

Hah no worries. Is there a way to add a poll to this thread or will I have to create a separate thread? Also I think most people who would actually vote on it have the best intentions anyways regardless if they're a team member or not.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hmmm i like the black theme as well as the weavile... especially since it's a dark/ice type #blackwinter... but anyways maybe we can have a banner with several dark pokemon on it... or maybe since we seem to be the team rocket of all the teams, have a banner with a theme relating to team rocket and the pokemon they typically use

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
hmmm i like the black theme as well as the weavile... especially since it's a dark/ice type #blackwinter... but anyways maybe we can have a banner with several dark pokemon on it... or maybe since we seem to be the team rocket of all the teams, have a banner with a theme relating to team rocket and the pokemon they typically use

those ar eusually poison though.

i was thinking a froslass tbh

testing