• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Do you own a Pokemon shop? Organizational services here!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello there,

THE CHALLENGE~
Do you own a shop with a list of pokes? Is said list on Google Sheets? Is your list a basic list full of a flood of info? But, is it an eyesore?

Don't want to spend the time to organize, or learn the coding needed to make list easier to read and follow?

WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU~
I'm offering an organizational service for you! If you'd like to see a sample click here.

Basically, what I can do is take a look at your shop lists, and work with you to build a list that is presentable and easier to read. Don't make your customers dig through your list full of line after line of tight text, make it easier on them. I got it down to where it nearly takes care of itself so you needn't worry about typing any coding in most cases - unless you're an advanced coder.

THE INVESTMENT~
500 PC - I create the presentation, and you maintain it. All you have to do is feed me the list of pokes you want to put in the list and tell me what you want to see. I'll teach you how to update the list so it updates properly. If you ever hit a snag, you can always PM me and I'll help you resolve it. It's simple to maintain, I promise!

750 PC - Same deal as above, but I will also create a pricing system that will price things for you. Please keep in mind the price system may not always be feasible or recommended with certain kinds of 'special' Pokemon. You tell me how complex you want the pricing system, and I will work with you to figure out the details.

1500 PC - I create the presentation, and I maintain it. Same deal as above, except I handle the grunt work. Keep me updated via PM whenever you need to make changes, or post a comment below. This is the EZ way of doing things. it's convenient, yeah?

8500 PC - I show you the raw coding for you to build any presentation you want in the future. I'll share my spreadsheet databases with you. I'll give you a list of resources I used to teach myself for you to teach yourself.

15000 PC - I will teach you what I know and share my spreadsheet databases with you. I will tutor you on coding if you need the help and we'll do some practice together until you understand the mechanics. I'm a good teacher when it comes to these sorts of things. I'm flexible in what works best for you to learn.

ADDITIONAL NOTES~
I don't recommend you try to make edits via mobile, the support just isn't there yet.
There are a few drawbacks that I need to note. When you clicked on the link, did you experience an uber slow load up time? It's usually a once in a while thing, and depending on how complex you want your presentation to be, it might slow down the load up even further. Also, this is something I don't recommend people access on mobile as the pictures may not always show up.

Happy merchanting~

These services don't come cheap in the real world.

Last edited:

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Last edited:

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Extremely worth it.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Update: With the return of Contests, I am updating some of my data tables to reflect the data leaked from the ORAS Demo. This will be an ongoing project as we get ORAS contest data from the decrypted files.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Definitely one of the most beautiful spreadsheets I have seen~. If I still had a need for Spreadsheets~, I would use your service. :) Keep up to good work and good luck. :)

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Definitely one of the most beautiful spreadsheets I have seen~. If I still had a need for Spreadsheets~, I would use your service. :) Keep up to good work and good luck. :)
Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it!~ :D

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Please help me. The pokemon won't show up nor will the abilities.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Please help me. The pokemon won't show up nor will the abilities.
Psst punpun hasnt been on since Dec 30, 2014 if u need help asap i suggest asking @Vyft i know shes good with this stuff