• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Dom's Cheap and Trusted 6th Gen Champion Teams, and Battlereadies, 2000+! (New Teams Inside!)

jonathan2015

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Guys! I'm Dom, an admin and trusted seller! I've got a 100% positive feedback rating and you can always trust me to sell you some good products for some good prices! I have 0 bad sales and I've been around for over a year! You can count on me to sell you what you need quickly and correctly!

uqo9f55vozauv31fg.jpg

Leave Me Feedback!

My Feedback can be found on the green box under my name!

I am always getting new and unique sets that are completely viable competitively and I have tested and done well with in the past!

Now the good stuff:
(I can sell you any legal and trade-able pokemon i have with perfect IVs, custom EV spreads, Abilities, Natures, Egg moves, Level 100, and shiny.)

I've already made a bunch of cool pokemon! They are listed below

My Pre Made Stock!

All of this sets were chosen by me and I have tested each and every one, 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

Custom Teams are all 6 of your choice with my Spreads and Sets! You design the team and I put my touch on it.
Pre Made Teams consist of 6 pokemon with items chosen from my spreadsheet, these are cheaper and faster although less custom, they are still the best around!

Make your own or buy my pre made teams that I personally use and love! (Just choose on in your post!)

Rain, Sun, Sand, Hyper Offensive, Hyper Offensive 2, Stall, Bulky Offensive, Mono(Any Type), Baton Pass, Tournament Winning Team 1, Tournament Winning Team 2, Dom's Champion Team, Tourney Winning Team 3!

New Additions*
(Newly Added Teams Utilizing ORAS Megas!)
Hyper Offensive ORAS
Trick Room ORAS
Bulky Offense ORAS
Team of the Month (April+May)
Tourney Team 4, Tourney Team 5!
ORAS Bulky Offense 2!
TOURNEY TEAM 6 (UU)!
Tourney Team 7 (NU)!
Tourney Team 8 (NFE!!)

Now offering a Limited Time Offer!
Buy Dom's Cross Tier Package containing perfect teams from Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, PU and NFE to jump straight into mastering all major tiers for only 5,000 PC!
Just ask for the Cross Tier Special and get this exclusive deal for a record low price of 5,000 PC!**

Teams come with free battling advice, mentoring, team building advice and lessons on how to use the team you purchased! (This is useful because I do have experience and a few tournament belts on the site!)

Prices:
Pre-made Non KB Pokemon: 200 PC
Pre-made KB: 300 PC
Custom Team: 1200PC
Pre-Made Team: 1000PC

Deals

-Buy 5, Get 1 Free.
-Buy 10, Get 3 Free.
-Buy 20, Get 7 Free.
-Buy 2 Teams, Get the Third Half Off.
-Buy 4 Items, Get 1 Free.
-Nova Nobles+ get 10% off orders of two or more pokemon!
-Loyal returning customers get randomly given out gifts and loyalty discounts!

Why Dom?

Guaranteed Satisfaction
Fast Delivery
100% Positive Feedback.

Champion of the Site, Ten Tournament Belts (So My Teams Are Made By An Experienced Battler (Me))

Loyal Customers get discounts!
Nova members get discounts!

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks! :)

Sidenote*

I am founder and member of IATS (The International Association of Trusted Sellers, these are members you can trust when buying from, they will always give you top notch products at good rates in a timely fashion!
*assume all pokemon are non KB unless otherwise noted!

Also check out my pre-loaded cartridges here:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/s...es-of-shiny-battlereadies-cheap-trusted.8589/

bought some pokemon great team rated battles are mine hahahah

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to buy the cross tier package can u message me the times u are available to trade and we can decide on a time

I'll be available tomorrow evening and the days following just not today and a portion of tomorrow