• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Dom's NOVAmber Giveaway

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Since it's officially November I though I would hold a small giveaway. In order to enter all you have to do is repost this picture With the caption "Cancer Sucks"

lung_cancer_awareness.jpg

November is Lung Cancer Awareness month and I'm holding this giveaway to raise awareness, My grandpa (whose first and last name I share) passed away a few years ago due to this horrible disease so I decided in the spirit of raising awareness I would give you guys free pokemon because why not.

Just follow the rules above and Everyone wins something, the prizes will be chosen randomly by a RNG and i will give you the fully evolved pokemon I have closest to the dex number that gets rolled for your entry.

Everything is shiny, perfect IVs, EV Trained Batleready with a set i personally use and an item to match!

My condolences go out to anyone who has lost family or friends to this horrible disease, Raise Awareness!

Guys: To post the picture hit the tree icon and paste this in the pop up box!
http://www.rexhealth.com/images/Services/Cancer/lung_cancer_awareness.jpg

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
CANCER SUCKS
I had a friend whose mother passed from cancer. It sucks big time. And she was in her prime. It is terrible and I send best wishes to those affected by it to get better or to hang in there.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Cancer Sucks

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm gonna go one step further and put it in my signature as well i absolutely despise all kinds of cancer and it hits home for me too dude.

"Cancer Sucks"

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Keep it up guys :)

Would you prefer I tell you what you're getting or wait until we trade?

P.S I'll contact all of you via PM

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Cancer Sucks

I lost my mom to breast cancer when I was little. It sucks but she had to go or else she would have suffered more. Hope everyone knows that cancer sucks.

AFluffyLittlePuppy

Youngster Joey
Credits

Cancer Sucks
Sorry for anyone who has lost family to this horribly disease, I do not know the pain of losing someone to this, but to breast cancer I do.
My condolences to you Dom. <3

*See's I got "Milktank"* Holy..Yay :D

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#CancerSucks

Recently, a childhood rolemodel of mine was diagnosed with Cancer. He used to help out at the schools a few years ago, so te school had Everyone help make him a big "get better" poster. Most people in th school didn't know him, as he didn't help at the schools durin our time. As a personal friend, I out of everyone was the only person who didn't sign it. Teachers pushed me, they got upset with me too. My reason? I refuse to believe it. #KeepOnKeepingOn

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
#CancerSucks

Recently, a childhood rolemodel of mine was diagnosed with Cancer. He used to help out at the schools a few years ago, so te school had Everyone help make him a big "get better" poster. Most people in th school didn't know him, as he didn't help at the schools durin our time. As a personal friend, I out of everyone was the only person who didn't sign it. Teachers pushed me, they got upset with me too. My reason? I refuse to believe it. #KeepOnKeepingOn

Good Hashtag #CancerSucks ,

You got - Drifblim

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits

Cancer is a horrible disease. It has almost killed my sister on numerous occasions. I don't want a pokemon but I believe in your message Dom

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Awesome giveaway for a great cause.

Cancer Sucks!

Had a grade school friend pass away a few years back because of a brain tumor. :(

VariusEtland

Youngster Joey
Credits

Cancer sucks :(
My great-grandfather passed away from pancreatic cancer two years ago, while my girlfriend has survived breast cancer. It's left a lasting impression on all of us.

testing