• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Dom's Super Shop Extension (Perfect Non Shinies + Events!)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is my non-shiny yet still perfect counterpart to my original shop!

Here I am selling 5-6IV EV Trained Battleready pokemon who do not have shiny forms!

This includes: Jircahi, Celebi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, etc

I can sell them all for 50 Pc Each on the gen 1-5s and 150 Pc on the Kalos Legendaries!

I also have the following Event/Giveaway Pokemon for sale!

2013 Winter Garchomp
2013 Winter Scizor
Fly Pikachu
JP Charizard x/Y
JP Inkay
JP Gengar
JP Sylveon
EU Electabuzz/Magmar

Last But, Not Least:

I can DE-Shinify Pokemon here for anyone interested! For just 40PC I can make your pokemon into a regular non-shiny version (retaining stats, moves, nickname, etc)

*This is an extension to my main shop with many more services and much more stock, feel free to check that out when you finish shopping here (Link In Sig)!

schmatto

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is my non-shiny yet still perfect counterpart to my original shop!

Here I am selling 5-6IV EV Trained Battleready pokemon who do not have shiny forms!

This includes: Jircahi, Celebi, Meloetta, Keldeo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, etc

I can sell them all for 50 Pc Each on the gen 1-5s and 150 Pc on the Kalos Legendaries!

I also have the following Event/Giveaway Pokemon for sale!

2013 Winter Garchomp
2013 Winter Scizor
Fly Pikachu
JP Charizard x/Y
JP Inkay
JP Gengar
JP Sylveon
EU Electabuzz/Magmar

Last But, Not Least:

I can DE-Shinify Pokemon here for anyone interested! For just 40PC I can make your pokemon into a regular non-shiny version (retaining stats, moves, nickname, etc)

*This is an extension to my main shop with many more services and much more stock, feel free to check that out when you finish shopping here (Link In Sig)!
Hey Dom! Not sure if this is possible under the context of what you are offering but you can let me know, 3 movie darkrai, the summer shiny event palkia, giratina, and dialga, jirachi, plasma genesect, and 2 movie victinis please, if you have all of those events, if not let me know we can work something else out. Thanks!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Dom! Not sure if this is possible under the context of what you are offering but you can let me know, 3 movie darkrai, the summer shiny event palkia, giratina, and dialga, jirachi, plasma genesect, and 2 movie victinis please, if you have all of those events, if not let me know we can work something else out. Thanks!

I listed the event pokemon I know I have i have the pokemon you asked for but i'm not sure if I have the event versions :/

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

testing