• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active DRAG0NIT3's poke-shop- Powersave services-(Shinify,clone,Edit Ivs/Evs/Natures) Battle ready 6ivs!

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
Hey Guys, My name is DRAG0NIT3. Feel free to message me below with all your custom pokemon/team orders! I offer powersave services, and im able to gen any pokemon that you would like! (Standard IATS Prices)

Prices are below:
Custom Pokemon Team- 1500pc
6iv battle ready pokemon- KB=300pc Non KB=200pc(comes with item)
Any Item- 50PC
powersave-Cloning-Shinifying-Evs-Nature Changes-IV editing- is 100PC
Gender Change or Ball Change is 50PC

Dittos:
All dittos are shiny and have 6ivs. All Natures are available.-200pc each

Legends:
I have all legendaries available. They come in any nature you would like. I can also make them 6iv shiny unless they are shiny locked which means they cant be traded. KB-300pc Non KB-200

*If you are unsure about a particlular order, do not hesitate to ask! I will do my best to meet all your pokemon needs!

FC: 5429-8584-3600
IGN: Draco

Last edited:

Techmarine

Youngster Joey
Credits
150% happy with the service! Quick, easy, and reliable. No problems with creating pokemon or editing existing pokemon (trusted him to change the nature of my shiny Rayquaza, and there wasn't an issue).

10/10, one of the best.

barth

Youngster Joey
Credits
Amazing price, immediate service, and was super accommodating, best purchase I've made on the site! Cheers:Cat:

Soul

Youngster Joey
Credits
Awesome guy took care of my custom list of pokemon with ease and assured me at each step of the purchase :3 even gave a nice discount :D

kingarby

Youngster Joey
Credits
I was wondering if you Could do a shiny battle ready miltank with leftovers
Moves
Milk drink
Body slam
Curse
Heal bell
Evs 252 hp/ 146 speed/ 110 Atk

testing