• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

[IATS] End of the Rainbow

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
WELCOME TO THE END OF THE END OF THE RAINBOW

I'm Gold 2.0. Welcome to my shop! :D

Here, I sell pretty much all you can ask for. I have access to every item, tons of Shiny and non-Shiny 5 & 6iv Pokémon, custom breeding, Ev Training services, Leveling Services, and more! While I do not have access to genning, I do still have many Pokémon that have originated from previous generations, so be sure to ask before assuming that I don't have it! :)

First off: ALL ITEMS (including Mega Stones and Berries) WILL BE PRICED AT 50 PC EACH.

Custom Breeding, EV Training and Leveling: 5iv Pokémon will be priced at 200PC at level 1, and Pokémon that are battle ready will be priced at 300 PC.

Powersave services are also available.

I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED YOUR TIME AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW!
PLEASE COME AGAIN :D

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you get this pokemon?

Pokemon: Shinx (Shiny) (Male)
Nature: Adamant.
Ability: Rivalry.
IVs: (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang.
Level: 1
EV Spread: 252 attack / 252 speed
Ball: Dusk Ball.

If you can, how much would it be?

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well, 6iV's do take a while, so I can't give you an ETA. And I'm not sure what you mean by "where will it be coming from"

Never mind, that was a stupid question, I just meant what country. But that may sound a little strange so you do not have to answer.
If it's okay with you i'll have this Pokemon from you, just let me know when to send you the PC and I will.

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok. I'll start on it now. :)

Thank you very much, when the Pokemon is ready, I will send you 150 PC. After I have received the Pokemon and if I am happy with it, I will send another 50 PC for the service.

Last edited:

Sam Cooke

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I would like the following:
2 x Choice Band.
1 x Choice Scarf.
2 x Leftovers.
If you have the items and are ready to send them, i'll send the PC right away!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#Boycott

testing