• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ever feel disappointed with a 6IV Pokemon?

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know I have.

When I was breeding Timid Froakie I nailed a 6IV flawless... female, with Torrent. So no Protean, no chance to pass Hidden Ability, and cannot be used as a breeding partner for anything else. The worst possible of the best possible outcomes.

Anyone else get those breeding woes?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I've got a 6 iv perfect sableye with recover on it. but it happens that it got stall as an ability..... I bred a 6 iv with prankster but still.

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Same pretty much happened to me. Chimchar with 6IVs, 1 in xyz chance, but blaze DX
Bred some pretty good iron fist babies though, so I can't complain too much ^^

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

#storyofmylife

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
It wasm't a 6 IV, but I kept hatching a crap-ton of Fletchlings, and kept getting 5 IV Big Pecks, and eventually I just settled for a 4 IV HA one.

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think I've only settled on 4IVs once... on Klefki. Because seriously, who needs either attack on it?

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
true, but mine is missing Defense and Special Attack, which aren't that important on a sweeper so I mean it didn't really matter.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I have never had a 6IV pokemon to feel disappointed about. :(