• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Fairy Gym - Issue Challenges Here! [Open!]

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

RektumLightning

Youngster Joey
Credits

Gym: Open for Challenges!
(Gym is still Under Construction to a point, however we are open!)

Welcome all challengers! You've stepped inside the doors of the Perfect Pokemon's Fairy-Type Gym! Here your team will be pitted against arguably one of the strongest mono-type teams there are!

Earning this badge will not be easy! If you win, you'll know you really earned it.

Our battles will follow the OU meta rules and regulations, including the rule allowing the Gym Leader to have one Pokemon or Item of Uber-Status on the team.

Aside from those standards, we have a few other guidelines we're going to adhere to in this Gym! Disconnects are unfortunate.. And unfortunately they happen from time to time. In the instance of a disconnect, the disconnecting party will forfeit the match. Please try to make sure your connection is stable before the battle and I will do the same! We can always reschedule a battle!

Normally battles will take place on ORAS, however under special circumstances we may be able to compete through Pokemon Showdown! However this needs to be discussed with me beforehand and there needs to be a reason for it.

Now we need to talk about Counter-Teaming. It's ridiculous for me to expect you to not plan for my team! But if every Pokemon you have is rapid-firing Steel/Poison type-moves you're going to get a quick "CT" Badge-Earning to show you overcame us in such a way. No hard feelings though!

Lastly, being a Gym-Leader allows me to ban a single Pokemon from competing for the Badge. Under no circumstances is this Pokemon allowed to be used in the battle.

That banned Pokemon is: Excadrill
(This is subject to change; please check the Banned Pokemon before the battle begins.)

Feel free to issue your challenges below and ask any questions you may have!
Please be aware that if you lose the battle we cannot have a rematch until 72 hours (3 days) after the previous one.

Challengers
Flexington - 8/29/2016

Winners
Flexington​

Last edited:

Flexington

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey fam. I'd like to challenge you whenever your team is up and running. Good luck with it! :)

MimikyuSylveon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can't believe there's so few people who've posted that they're challenging the gym! As a fellow Mono-Fairy user, I'd love to battle you!