• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Fan Theories

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
I've just seen a thing... and it was pretty interesting to me. It probably has no relevance to Sun and Moon, but if you follow the patterns of Venus and Earth around the sun, you get a shape similar to the shape of Pokemon Moon.

If you stop at 6 seconds, you get the shape. So maybe there'll be some reference at all? Who knows, waiting for that April CoroCoro

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I saw a theory that the gems in the Japanese logos are Pokemon fusion/ Burst gems. They used the Black & White burst Manga for example. I wonder how this will hold up

pindaman99

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've just seen a thing... and it was pretty interesting to me. It probably has no relevance to Sun and Moon, but if you follow the patterns of Venus and Earth around the sun, you get a shape similar to the shape of Pokemon Moon.

If you stop at 6 seconds, you get the shape. So maybe there'll be some reference at all? Who knows, waiting for that April CoroCoro
that's a really great find! it truly looks quite like it, but as you said it's unlikely to be relevant to the game, mainly because it'd be very hard to implement in a storyline. but still, great find!

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Typical fan rumor about traveling back to Kalos like You did in Kanto in Gold/Silver. I'd love this. The more regions the merrier :p