• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Farming Heart Scale in ORAS

Chem

Pokémon Trainer
Dex Contributor
Credits
Farming Heart Scales
in
OR/AS
Hoenn_ORAS.png

YOU WILL NEED

Key_Super_Rod_Sprite.png

Super Rod
Obtained In Mossdeep City

qrn9g8.png
With
1jkxz6.png
TM46Thief

Before You Do Anything Check That The
qrn9g8.png
With
1jkxz6.png
TM46Thief Is Not Holding An Item

80-1f.jpg

Go To Victory Road And Fish In The Waters Using The Super Rod
Not Every Time But More Often Than Not You Will Encounter
Luvdisc
latest

This
qrn9g8.png
Has A Chance Of Holding A Heart Scale
All You Need To Do Now Is Attack The Luvdisc Wtih
1jkxz6.png
TM46Thief & Win The Battle
If It Was Holding A Heart Scale Now The
qrn9g8.png
With
1jkxz6.png
TM46Thief
is
Just Take The Item And Start Again

it's really that easy

188.jpg

this information has be gathered from other sources

Last edited:

Kozar

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alternatively. Provided you do some trading/battling online. Use Global Link and spend Pokemiles for HeartScales. It's not like you use abundant amounts. I just bought 100. That will last me and I didn't have to tediously fish/thief.
1) Use The Game Sync feature on PSS to get your code.
2) Create an account on Pokemongl.
3) Link the account to the gamecard via the code you get in Game Sync.
4) Goto the pokemileage club then shop.
Shopping on the website is cheaper than visiting the dude in Mauville/LumiosePokecenter.
You get pokemiles for prettymuch everything. Trading/Battling/Steps/Storing Pokemon in Pokebank. You get so many for what you'd typically do anyways. It's 100pokemiles for a heartscale.

Chem

Pokémon Trainer
Dex Contributor
Credits
Alternatively. Provided you do some trading/battling online. Use Global Link and spend Pokemiles for HeartScales. It's not like you use abundant amounts. I just bought 100. That will last me and I didn't have to tediously fish/thief.
1) Use The Game Sync feature on PSS to get your code.
2) Create an account on Pokemongl.
3) Link the account to the gamecard via the code you get in Game Sync.
4) Goto the pokemileage club then shop.
Shopping on the website is cheaper than visiting the dude in Mauville/LumiosePokecenter.
You get pokemiles for prettymuch everything. Trading/Battling/Steps/Storing Pokemon in Pokebank. You get so many for what you'd typically do anyways. It's 100pokemiles for a heartscale.

also there is a pokemileage club in game but it cost more
plus nintendo networks just doesn’t feel safe any more so i keep sync off

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks,really helpful,back in the day I used to use old rod in cyllage city to get heart scales,this should also be much similar:).

Laura Laura

Youngster Joey
Credits
You may go out and buy a wind mill or sun panels. Viarexin This will lessen your electricity in a few cases down to 0. similarly within the US you'll get a tax incentive that can reduce or cast off your value. Moreover any get admission to electricity you produce the energy employer will need to purchase the energy from you. There it's far once more having your cake and consuming it to. http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/viarexin/

testing