• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite Fossil Pokemon?

K

Krelbit

So, at my time of making this thread, there are 11 Pokemon that can be revived from fossils.

What's your favorite evolution chain (or just the pokemon, if there is none) off these pokemon?

I'll start.

My favorite fossil pokemon would most likely sit on tyrunt's evolution family, so tyrantrum as well. I absolutely love the color pallete on their shiny sprites, and the fact that they could learn so many type-covering jaw moves absolutely carried my first wonderlocke.

Your turn!

tumblr_n90wmhGje91ttdkobo3_400.gif

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Kabutops by far that guy is just amazing I mean he has blades for hands...one ancient sushi chef right up xD

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So, at my time of making this thread, there are 11 Pokemon that can be revived from fossils.

What's your favorite evolution chain (or just the pokemon, if there is none) off these pokemon?

I'll start.

My favorite fossil pokemon would most likely sit on tyrunt's evolution family, so tyrantrum as well. I absolutely love the color pallete on their shiny sprites, and the fact that they could learn so many type-covering jaw moves absolutely carried my first wonderlocke.

Your turn!

tumblr_n90wmhGje91ttdkobo3_400.gif
This. I love that guy! I almost got him recently but had to pass D:

Sheldeon (that's how it's spelled right?) comes close second

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've really loved the concept behind this gen's fossils,not only neat sketches but also really competetively viable.
More or less all fossils fall along this line apart from supposedly gen 4.
In gen 4 fossils pokes where really nice concepts,(imagine a knight wielding bastiodon in one hand and rampardos in another and going to fight:)).But they somehow fell short of competetive usefullness.
Bastiodon due to its typing and rampardos due to its speed.

testing