• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Favorite Movies!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
What are your guys' Favorite Movies? I love Space Jam and The Tongan Ninja.

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
space jam is great but i love my fantasy films on of my faves is Krull a bit corny now but a good film :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I love:

Troy
The last castle
Hercules (Disney version)
Labyrinth
All Harry Potter

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
My favorite moves are:
The Dark Knight
V for Vendetta
Star Wars Episode 2 and 3
Da Vinci Code
The Fighter

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Either Spirited Away or Howls Moving Castle

Reactions: Aki

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
So many choices. I cant remember the name of the japanese anime I was going to list, but some of my other favorites are the marvel comic movies such as iron man, avengers, captain America, etc. The DC ones are also good.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So many choices. I cant remember the name of the japanese anime I was going to list, but some of my other favorites are the marvel comic movies such as iron man, avengers, captain America, etc. The DC ones are also good.
Spider-man ftw! (He should be in the next avengers movie)

Reactions: Aki

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Spirited Away (watched it more than 20 times already) and Howls Moving Castle.
Harry Potter Series.
Iron Man 1/2/3
Avengers

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Actually, it was all about getting/kissing the boy. It was just that true love's kiss wasn't what solved the problem. Want a Disney movie where sappy love isn't the main factor? Watch brave.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Actually, it was all about getting/kissing the boy. It was just that true love's kiss wasn't what solved the problem. Want a Disney movie where sappy love isn't the main factor? Watch brave.

Actually, it was not about kissing the boy. :p just because there was a romance in it doesnt mean that was the solution or focus of the movie. Brave is okay tho. Good moral.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Actually, it was not about kissing the boy. :p just because there was a romance in it doesnt mean that was the solution or focus of the movie. Brave is okay tho. Good moral.
What are you talking about? She went back to the castle just to KISS her "true love"

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
What are you talking about? She went back to the castle just to KISS her "true love"

I understand WHY you're seeing it the way you are, but I don't and won't agree with you. Statistically speaking if we look at how much time was spent talking about true love, it would be MINUSCULE to how much time was spent looking for her sister to try to fix a problem. You're right in that the movie does discuss true love, but SPOILERS (for anyone who might not have seen the movie) at the end of the movie, when she's running towards Kristoff to kiss him to save herself, does she? No. It's basically the movie saying, "this is how we fix this, but this isn't what this movie is about" and instead she goes to save her sister. There's talk of true love in the movie but that's not the main focus, at all. That'd be like me saying the plot of Iron Man 3 is Tony Stark feeling upset about what happened in the Avengers. It might be a side note but by far it is NOT the main plot.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I understand WHY you're seeing it the way you are, but I don't and won't agree with you. Statistically speaking if we look at how much time was spent talking about true love, it would be MINUSCULE to how much time was spent looking for her sister to try to fix a problem. You're right in that the movie does discuss true love, but SPOILERS (for anyone who might not have seen the movie) at the end of the movie, when she's running towards Kristoff to kiss him to save herself, does she? No. It's basically the movie saying, "this is how we fix this, but this isn't what this movie is about" and instead she goes to save her sister. There's talk of true love in the movie but that's not the main focus, at all. That'd be like me saying the plot of Iron Man 3 is Tony Stark feeling upset about what happened in the Avengers. It might be a side note but by far it is NOT the main plot.
Valid Point, but kissing her true love was still a big part. It may not have been the climax part of the movie, but it was one of the biggest parts of the movie.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#SnowibouShipping

testing