• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite thing about oras

MKM

Youngster Joey
Credits
mine is the move tuturs new dexnav and soaring

Serythe

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I really like soaring, that's probably one of the best features in my opinion. Other than that, the return of pokemon contests is awesome! I always enjoyed them in the original ruby and sapphire.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
mudkip :p need there be anything else :3

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Soaring is a really cool addition, think there should be more flying pokemon to find in the flocks though

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Soaring is cool!! love it that you dont need to teach a pokemon Fly ^^ and its just mega cool

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Soaring, the dexnav and just the feel of the gameworld I love it. The contests on the other hand is probably the most stupid feature of any game ever in my opinion but seeing as you don't have to do them I am completely okay with them being in the game anyway.

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
i love the new soaring aspect of the game, tho i wish you were able to fly on mega rayquaza too

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
Move tutors and the a cess to most of the pokemon for competitive reasons would have to be what stands out the most to me.

TChrist92

Youngster Joey
Credits
The inclusion of the Delta story at the end was a really great touch to the game, imo. My favorite thing about the game is the asthetic changes to the game to add the current abilities of the game platform to a classic game that I loved. I would love to see this same thing happen to Red and Blue however keep it to the original 151 in the game

testing