• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favourite Pseudo Legendary

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
There aren't many too choose from but they can be fairly varied in answer so I figure it's worth asking. Personally I like Tyranitar best. He was the first Pseudo to get a mega after all.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
There aren't many too choose from but they can be fairly varied in answer so I figure it's worth asking. Personally I like Tyranitar best. He was the first Pseudo to get a mega after all.
I also like Tyranitar as well, but my favorite pseudo legendary is actually probably rotom (if it counts which I think it should). I think it was a great idea by game freak to introduce the appliance Pokemon to the world.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I also like Tyranitar as well, but my favorite pseudo legendary is actually probably rotom (if it counts which I think it should). I think it was a great idea by game freak to introduce the appliance Pokemon to the world.
Rotom is not technically a pseudo although I'll agree it should be. The 4th gen pseudo is actually garchomp.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Rotom is not technically a pseudo although I'll agree it should be. The 4th gen pseudo is actually garchomp.
I know the general classification are the Pokemon with 600 BST that aren't legendaries, but I've always included Rotom and Lapras for whatever reason. If I had to choose among others, I'd say Metagross. It was an interesting inclusion in gen 3 as a secondary pseudo.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I know the general classification are the Pokemon with 600 BST that aren't legendaries, but I've always included Rotom and Lapras for whatever reason. If I had to choose among others, I'd say Metagross. It was an interesting inclusion in gen 3 as a secondary pseudo.
thats the thing with gen 3. its the only gen with 2 pseudos which is kinda cool but at the same time a bit irritating.

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Dragonite. I mean come on he is cute as hell with that slightly retarded look on his face. XD

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Dragonite. I mean come on he is cute as hell with that slightly retarded look on his face. XD
Derpenite is pretty cool. And he was the first. His only problem is that other pokes do his job better. Give him a good mega and he might be better.

TChrist92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Tyranitar is a must have on any team that uses sand storm. Plus the addition of a mega is awesome

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Derpenite is pretty cool. And he was the first. His only problem is that other pokes do his job better. Give him a good mega and he might be better.

Multiscale weakness policy dragonite is better than a lot of things that I've used although I agree that there are better, I do also really like Goodra (think its a pseudo legendary, correct me if I'm wrong)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
goodra, and it needs a mega for sure

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Lol Derpnite has always been in my top 5 favorites in general; gamefreak should hook the og dragon a mega-evolution though