• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Fletchling With Gale Wings for 20PC

Terence

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm new to all this so i'm going to make sure my description is accurate, as i'm not sure what everything means.

Type- Fletchling
Level -1
Gender -Male
Nature -Adamant
Ability -Gale Wings
Moves -Tackle and Growl
English
In Great Ball
I don't know what IV's are but the judge says this please tell me how to check IV's or what this means.

This Pokemon has outstanding potential. That's how i judge it, anyway. Incidentally, I would say that its greatest potential lies in its Attack stat. Hmm. And its Defense stat is good too. Although its Sp. Atk is equally good. Its Sp. Def seems just as good, though. And, well, its speed is good, too. Stats like these... They simply can't be beat! That's how i judge it.

He lists 5 thing does that make it 5IV?
Any help would be welcomed.

Trading it for 20 PC

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Yes, the judge was telling you the Fletching has 5 perfect IVs in: ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE. Because he didn't mention HP, that is your wild card IV, it could be any value from 0 - 31. Obviously it's not 0, or 31, but somewhere in between.

An IV is an independent value ranging between 0 - 31. Usually to check your IVs via the Kiloude City Judge, he gives you a certain set of phrases:
  • Outstanding means that your Pokemon's IVs sum to 151 or higher.
  • Everything else that he says in the beginning usually means the IVs are not as high as quality.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge#Overview

If he says your Pokemon is Outstanding, and incidently the best stat the Pokemon has is: [X], [Y], [Z], that these stats cannot be beat - that's to let you know the stats he mentioned in that grouping are perfect IVs, 31.

If once he is done praising the stats mentioned above and he throws in, "But [V] is terrible you know..?" That's an indication that the stat he mentions is possibly a Zero IV stat.

Terence

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes, the judge was telling you the Fletching has 5 perfect IVs in: ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE. Because he didn't mention HP, that is your wild card IV, it could be any value from 0 - 31. Obviously it's not 0, or 31, but somewhere in between.

An IV is an independent value ranging between 0 - 31. Usually to check your IVs via the Kiloude City Judge, he gives you a certain set of phrases:
  • Outstanding means that your Pokemon's IVs sum to 151 or higher.
  • Everything else that he says in the beginning usually means the IVs are not as high as quality.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge#Overview

If he says your Pokemon is Outstanding, and incidently the best stat the Pokemon has is: [X], [Y], [Z], that these stats cannot be beat - that's to let you know the stats he mentioned in that grouping are perfect IVs, 31.

If once he is done praising the stats mentioned above and he throws in, "But [V] is terrible you know..?" That's an indication that the stat he mentions is possibly a Zero IV stat.

Thanks

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If anyone still needs a 5iv/adamant/gale wings/fletchling I can give =)

testing