• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Frankie Royle

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to Frank's Shop!!

Basic buying

In this shop, the customer has the choice of choosing everything about the Pokemon, picking any event Pokemon or have it pre built for competitive play. Want a magicarp with spacial rend? Sure, I won't judge. What about a hoopa with splash? Sure, pointless, but sure. My point is anything goes with this option. What's that? How much do these cost? Only the cheap price of 80CP! Does it get any better? Of course! All Pokemon will have a completely free item of your choosing. Now that's a good deal.
Legendaries are 100CP and event Pokemon are 120CP.
All Pokemon can have 6iv's.

Bundles
The Boring Bundle

Don't let the name make you think less of it! This bundle is just simple... And I've already used basic and I adore alliteration, yes that was intentional. This bundle includes the Pokemon you want AND a ditto which again is customisable just in case you want to breed more of those over powered 6iv kangaskhans. This is an extra 20 CP on top of your original order.

The Better Bundle
The better bundle is any 3 Pokemon, again customised or pre built for competitive play for a discounted price of 200CP! Not too bad if I say so myself

The Big Bundle
3 Pokemon not enough? What about 7? Well the big bundle entitles you to 7 Pokemon, once again are fully customisable or available ready for competitive play, for the extremely cheap price of 400CP. That's the best value for money on this whole shop! If that's not a good deal I don't know what is! Or for the same price, any 4 legendaries (customisable).

Personal stuff
Please do not hesitate to message me and ask about any questions you have. I am I the GMT time zone so please be patient if I am asleep and most importantly I'd like to thank you in advance if you're thinking of making a purchase as it helps me know what I'm doing is right and keeps me motivated to keep doing things like this. Thanks again, Frankie Royle.

Last edited:

testing