• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Friend Safari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello fellow pokemon trainers! The more the merrier. I don't know what type of safari I have so that would also be great if someone could tell me what my type is along with the three pokemon that appear.

Also if anyone has a safari with a ditto, it would be most appreciative, if you would add me.

FC: 5344-0101-4994

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I added you, please add me too! Everything is in my signature. Thanks!

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello fellow pokemon trainers! The more the merrier. I don't know what type of safari I have so that would also be great if someone could tell me what my type is along with the three pokemon that appear.

Also if anyone has a safari with a ditto, it would be most appreciative, if you would add me.

I added you can you add me too. Info is in my SIG.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

this girl lol. :D

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

I have a pinsir in my bug safari i think , reply with this quoted so i know who to add
lol also evilkid i pmed you :D

Kitsuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys, if I hadn't added you, I'm sorry. I haven't had a time to really turn my DS on. I'll try to add all of you soon.

Ganggreen? Are you saying that you have a ditto or I have a ditto?

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, if I hadn't added you, I'm sorry. I haven't had a time to really turn my DS on. I'll try to add all of you soon.

Ganggreen? Are you saying that you have a ditto or I have a ditto?
i can give you a 6iv ditto lol :D if you want for free.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a pinsir in my bug safari i think , reply with this quoted so i know who to add
I like to be added. Info in Sig.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i can give you a 6iv ditto lol :D if you want for free.
Could I have it? I don't have one. I am trying to doing some breeding but can't find any ditto safari's. It would mean a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing