• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Friends list

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is it possible to delete people of the friends list? My list is getting rather crowded and i cant seem to remove anyone... :/

Delani

Youngster Joey
Credits
1. Go into your friends list
2. Top left click Settings
3. Delete Friend Card

:)

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Weird. X_x
It could be because you've 'aquianted' with them, and they are listed as trade history. This is just a guess though.

Hmm.. i see. Is there a limit to number of friends you can have though?

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi!!!
Hope I can help!
There is one way that I know or sure would work, but you need 2 3ds's. Take your game from the 3ds you are using and simply put it in the other 3ds and start the game. This should work as far as I jnow.

I am at school right now and can't watch this video, but another way might be in here:

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi!!!
Hope I can help!
There is one way that I know or sure would work, but you need 2 3ds's. Take your game from the 3ds you are using and simply put it in the other 3ds and start the game. This should work as far as I jnow.

I am at school right now and can't watch this video, but another way might be in here:
I cant watch the video either.. :/
I'll borrow a friends ds to try that method though! Thanks! :)

testing