• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed FT 3 Arceus

BeastMode

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The natures of the Arceus are hardy, adamant, and rash. They do not have a blue pentagon because they came from my pokemon platinum. Offer what you would be willing to give below.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
The natures of the Arceus are hardy, adamant, and rash. They do not have a blue pentagon because they came from my pokemon platinum. Offer what you would be willing to give below.
What is the OT and ID of the Arecus? and level

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
would you be willing to do it for the modest hoopa and if not I would be willing to offer more pokemon with Arceus for hoopa
I will do the trade, fc is in my signature.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
would you trade it for a 4iv protean greninja
Not really, I have one of those but it's shiny with 5 ivs. I also only trade events for events.

BeastMode

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok I don't have any events I want to give for that but if I see anything else on your list that I want I will let you know.

FakeIdiot

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like one of the Arceus too. For trade, I have a Mewtwo and many shinies : Shiny Mawwile , Milotic, Dragonite, Shinx, Magikarp, Metagross, Swampert.

Tell me if any of those suit you. I can look what IV they have if you want

BeastMode

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like one of the Arceus too. For trade, I have a Mewtwo and many shinies : Shiny Mawwile , Milotic, Dragonite, Shinx, Magikarp, Metagross, Swampert.

Tell me if any of those suit you. I can look what IV they have if you want
I would be willing to trade one of the Arceus for shiny Mawile which one do you want the hardy nature or the adamant nature.

FakeIdiot

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll take Hardi nature. I'll Have access to my 3DS in few hours though. So I'll PM you when I'm ready for the exchange

testing