• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Gamestop pinsirite and heracrossite events auction

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am auctioning of the Gamestop pinsirite and heracrossite event codes you will get pinsirite in y and heracrossite in x (I think I will confirm this) auction ends this sunday september 7th at 10 pm central time

Starting price is 20pc and each bid will bring it up by 5pc

Last edited:

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I am auctioning of the Gamestop pinsirite and heracrossite event codes you will get pinsirite in y and heracrossite in x (I think I will confirm this) auction ends this sunday september 7th at 10 pm central time

5 PC for the first bid

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

Auction threads can be extremely spammy.
Also you'd have to add that the starting bid, since the minimum transaction is 20 that would have to be the minimum.
To prevent the spaminess you'd have to add the minimum amount of PC to increase the bid.
I suggest the increments be 5-10PC.

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Auction threads can be extremely spammy.
Also you'd have to add that the starting bid, since the minimum transaction is 20 that would have to be the minimum.
To prevent the spaminess you'd have to add the minimum amount of PC to increase the bid.
I suggest the increments be 5-10PC.
ok thanks starting will be 20 and the bid will go up by 5pc

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Please do not double post! There is an edit feature you can use :) It might get on the mods nerves a little thats all!

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Ah, I don't want it so much anymore with my Dongle and all ;)

testing