• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

General Team Black Winter Chat

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This is the chat for the team to just talk about whatever, pokemon, team ideas, or random shit. Try to keep PG-13, just in case any sneaky Mods or Admins pop in ;)

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just thought my first post would be to welcome back the only team, the best team, Black Winter :D
Black Winter is definitely the best team :]
Super glad to be back. The ol' saying is true. The #winterpride never leaves you. Never.

Black Winter 5ever

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Black Winter is definitely the best team :]
Super glad to be back. The ol' saying is true. The #winterpride never leaves you. Never.

Black Winter 5ever

You went to Zombo then Nova, how loyal can you be

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Dom
You went to Zombo then Nova, how loyal can you be
I have the team set to private, just because you are a mod doesn't mean you should active in our forums. If you are just gonna cause issues, please leave :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Dom

I have the team set to private, just because you are a mod doesn't mean you should active in our forums. If you are just gonna cause issues, please leave :)

Not causing issues, just asking a question besides other people besides mods can post on here, I guess i'll leave though if you want

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Not causing issues, just asking a question besides other people besides mods can post on here, I guess i'll leave though if you want
Only team members, mods, and admins can post here. I set the settings so only team members can view and contribute to threads. Coming here just to question our members is uneeded. You are a mod to moderate troubles that occur, not to question someone's loyalties. Thank you :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Only team members, mods, and admins can post here. I set the settings so only team members can view and contribute to threads. Coming here just to question our members is uneeded. You are a mod to moderate troubles that occur, not to question someone's loyalties. Thank you :D

The setting is bugged, other people can still post here

I know why I'm a mod, it's irrelevant to this post

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So for the next team war, @Matt_192 and I are gonna participate. Are there anyone else especially wanting to do one?

i.e.
@Ryuki
@Hopsin
@bdubo1
@TheQuantumNexus

you four haven't done any team wars for which I am aware of, are any of you guys up for it?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
if i'm available i would definitely like to as well
Sweet, Team Wars battles can happen whenever, so you and your partner will have to set it up. So I'm gonna challenge Nova on friday, and @Matt_192, @bdubo1, and I will take the battle!!! :D

We should also challenge Oreo, as I understand they lack battlers. Who would like to take them? I would prefer 3 new members :D

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
Sweet, Team Wars battles can happen whenever, so you and your partner will have to set it up. So I'm gonna challenge Nova on friday, and @Matt_192, @bdubo1, and I will take the battle!!! :D

We should also challenge Oreo, as I understand they lack battlers. Who would like to take them? I would prefer 3 new members :D
Whose Oreo?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
if I'm available i'm down for any team wars so just PM me or something whenever there is one and i'll let you know if i'm around :D I definitely feel like i've been getting much better in the ways of the battle in the past week or so :)

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I can definitely try to score us a win in a team war. Thanks to Mega, I've gotten a lot better recently (when I use pokemon that are actually viable...which I tend not to do). I'd be happy to give it my best shot against whomever.

testing