• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

General Team Black Winter Chat

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Skewl suxxxxx

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I can't access this site from school cause the block system is dumb. Well, I can technically using the IP adress, but then I can't do anything as any link I click goes to the "blocked site" thingy which is dumb and u can't ping any web adress with a foreward slash in it. I guess that the purpose of this is that it isn't school that sucks, but rather the fact that school blocks everything.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I can't access this site from school cause the block system is dumb. Well, I can technically using the IP adress, but then I can't do anything as any link I click goes to the "blocked site" thingy which is dumb and u can't ping any web adress with a foreward slash in it. I guess that the purpose of this is that it isn't school that sucks, but rather the fact that school blocks everything.
My school doesnt block the site, that's how I'm on it right now :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
lucky...

I mean seriously: they block a forum which has a small community (compared to other forums), but then they don't block Smogon forums .-.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
@Marigi174 is now a team noble

Everyone please also welcome our new team leader @Gold 2.0
Yeah. Hi guys. I'll be your co-leader from now on. While my battling advice isn't great, I do know how to help you guys develop: Practice. I'm always down to battle and help you guys out.
Also, I came here looking to help build a winning team. From what I've seen, we've got the talent, it's just participation in tournaments seems to be down. I'll try and help look into the time frame in which tournaments are placed since there are a lot of people who miss out due to time zone issues.
But yeah, hmu if you need anything and I look forward to helping lead you all :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Hi Gold :] I think you'll be a great co-leader.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
wow what is the competitive scene like out there
There are lots of people who play pokemon at the high school, but they all suck ..

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the team Havik and Gold! :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Ditto about McCloud's post @Havik

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Welcome @IMJSN007 to the team! This is our general chat thread. :)

btw guys, should I make the team public again, since we have the skype group to talk aabout team building and such? It may help our team growth, if that's what we are aiming for :)

IMJSN007

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone nice to meet you ^^ Im IMJSN007 but you can call me jeff if you want.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the team dude #007isMI5isBlackWinter

also yea make the team public again.

Also is anyone else here taking part in Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament (just refer to it as OLT if u want cause its easier to type)?

edit: DAMMIT THE HASHTAG DIDN'T BECOME A HASHTAG *angry sounds*

testing