• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Generating Pokemon, 750 a box!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, I'm doing bulk orders of pokemon, 750PC a box, and 500 PC every box after. I only do large orders, so those of you looking for a few mons, there are many other good sellers. Please PM me, as I will not be able to have private convos with each of you on this thread. Please note that for event legends, I cannot pick IV/EVs. Please consider my services, and have a nice day!

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Wow, this is a really good deal. If you want tons of pokemon, I'd definitely go to this guy. :) Just remember that he can only generate gen. 5 and below pokemon. It's impossible to make pokes that have egg moves that they only learn in gen. 6. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
My hours I can generate are 7:30-9pm and 12-3am EST

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, I'm doing bulk orders of pokemon, 750PC a box, and 500 PC every box after. I only do large orders, so those of you looking for a few mons, there are many other good sellers. Please PM me, as I will not be able to have private convos with each of you on this thread. Please note that for event legends, I cannot pick IV/EVs. Please consider my services, and have a nice day!
Now 250 PC off for team black winter members! #winterpride

testing