• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Giving 6iv jolly german mimikyu with all 4 egg moves in beast ball LF 6iv Ditto

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The mimikyu is nicknameable and breed by me.

Hey there! first off welcome to the site, hope you're enjoying yourself so far! I can help you with that Ditto, but unfortunately I have to get going for the day so I won't be back until late tonight or like all afternoon tomorrow (I'm in Eastern US timezone). Let me know if that's okay!

Offi

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Bendy
Thanks for the welcome, it's no probelm that you have to go, I'll be here tomorrow too. Im in middle european time Zone.
It is okay, just reply when you are ready.
Do i have to change something to let the people now we setteld something?

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
@Bendy
Thanks for the welcome, it's no probelm that you have to go, I'll be here tomorrow too. Im in middle european time Zone.
It is okay, just reply when you are ready.
Do i have to change something to let the people now we setteld something?

Eh you don't really have to, but if you want you can edit the title to say Trade Completed or something along those lines so people know

EDIT: If you have any other questions about the site, feel free to ask :) I know the site can be kinda confusing and overwhelming at first to a newcomer

testing