• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Giving away a custom pokemon of choice to whoever can guess (inside) !

RickIsRa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Is anyone in need of a free custom pokemon of their choosing? I am willing to gen a pokemon with whatever ivs, evs, abilities, ribbons, exc that you want! (I am currently not genning legendary event pokemon though). There will only be one winner, who will be chosen whenever he/she guesses the correct pokedex number/pokemon.

This pokemon is anywhere from 1-718 in the national pokedex.

Rules: You may guess 3 pokemon at a time, and may only do 1 guess post a day. If someone gets it right on day one, this thread will be closed day 1, exc.

Begin ;)
Is anyone in need of a free custom pokemon of their choosing? I am willing to gen a pokemon with whatever ivs, evs, abilities, ribbons, exc that you want! (I am currently not genning legendary event pokemon though). There will only be one winner, who will be chosen whenever he/she guesses the correct pokedex number/pokemon.

This pokemon is anywhere from 1-718 in the national pokedex.

Rules: You may guess 3 pokemon at a time, and may only do 1 guess post a day. If someone gets it right on day one, this thread will be closed day 1, exc.

Begin ;)
Bidoof Victini Tentacool

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Okay, how about Cherubi, Wynaut, and Unown?

EroPan

Youngster Joey
Credits
Zorua, Eevee Arcanine