• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Good nature and EV for Florges?

Which Nature is best for defensive set Florges?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! I want to have a Defensive moveset Florges (Moves: Wish, Protect, Moonblast, Toxic or Aromatherapy) in my team but I'm considering which nature to use. While I understand Calm nature is most popular one, I'm thinking maybe go for Bold to handle physical hits as well.

I'd be happy to hear some advices on a good defensive set for Florges-Nature, EVs, and maybe tell me how good the set would be in battles. Thank you! :)

Cerby

Youngster Joey
Credits
Normally florges would get 2HKO ed by physical attacks so bold nature doesnt really help, having the calm nature just makes you even more annoying special wall then what u alr are

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Your best EV spread really is just a simple 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 SDef. I believe Calm nature has already been discussed

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
Hi! I want to have a Defensive moveset Florges (Moves: Wish, Protect, Moonblast, Toxic or Aromatherapy) in my team but I'm considering which nature to use. While I understand Calm nature is most popular one, I'm thinking maybe go for Bold to handle physical hits as well.

I'd be happy to hear some advices on a good defensive set for Florges-Nature, EVs, and maybe tell me how good the set would be in battles. Thank you! :)

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpA / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

this is the set that i use :) with the ev spread i've been able to handle sp.atking aegislash (which can be a suprise) after a few calm minds you can just sweep

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Florges (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpA / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

this is the set that i use :) with the ev spread i've been able to handle sp.atking aegislash (which can be a suprise) after a few calm minds you can just sweep
Special or Mixed Aegislash is quite common in fairness

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
TBH, Fairy-types in the upper tiers are better suited to more physically defensive spreads as the main Pokemon that they check (Fighting- and Dragon-types) are physical attackers. Therefore, I recommend a spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA bold for your moveset.

testing