• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Goodra & klefki 6th gen

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey there , I am looking for goodra or any of the evolutionary line for 6th gen .. I have lots of pokemon "legendaries and shinnies "

I also need klefki 6th gen :)

let me know what you want :D

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will be happy to help you with this. Do you happen to have an HA Hippopotas? If not, that's ok, I don't need anything in return. Are you looking for just dex fillers or something specific with them (gender, IVs etc)?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will be happy to help you with this. Do you happen to have an HA Hippopotas? If not, that's ok, I don't need anything in return. Are you looking for just dex fillers or something specific with them (gender, IVs etc)?
I am sorry ,, I do not have it :/ .. I am just looking for dex fillers .. do you need anything else ?
I have an extra shiny rayquaza .. darkrai .. I have tons of other pokemons too

Je Vous Defie

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's ok. Do you happen to have Volcanion? It's the only legend I'm missing. If not, no worries. You can just send anything :)
I can have them ready for you in about 2 hours. Not at home right now.

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That's ok. Do you happen to have Volcanion? It's the only legend I'm missing. If not, no worries. You can just send anything :)
I can have them ready for you in about 2 hours. Not at home right now.
yeah I have a Volcanion ready for you .. sure thing just IM me when you are ready :) is there anything else you need ?