• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Gourgeist, Insomnia, 2 Egg Moves

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello,
I'm looking for a Gourgeist with Insomnia, and Destiny Bond + Disable. I'm going to use it for breeding. The Nature and IVs are a non-issue. Here is some more info on the egg moves.
What I can offer is a fully custom KB, BR Pokemon. If you'd like a Gen 1 - 5 Poke please let me know too.

Thank you,

Gourgeist
Nature: Any
IVs: Any
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Level: Any
EV Spread: Not needed.

Please post if you can offer one.

Last edited:

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have one with with Disable and Destiny Bond, but it has Frisk instead of Insomnia.

That may help a little? Catch a HA one from Safari and it'll make the breeding that much easier.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I have one with with Disable and Destiny Bond, but it has Frisk instead of Insomnia.

That may help a little? Catch a HA one from Safari and it'll make the breeding that much easier.
The thing is, I haven't come across a FS with the HA equivalent. I don't have much time to hunt down a ghost FS for now too. Thank you for offering. ;v

@Yamatori: If you can get a hold of an Insomnia Pumpkaboo that will suffice. It doesn't need to be bred for IVs or anything, but it must have the egg moves I listed above.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i think i can do it but i dont have my 3ds with me! i will pm you when i have it and if you still want it we can make a deal!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
i think i can do it but i dont have my 3ds with me! i will pm you when i have it and if you still want it we can make a deal!
Thank you for offering the deal. Though in my OP I'm offering to breed a fully custom poke for whoever can fulfill this. But if you prefer the 25 PC, I can offer that instead.

testing