• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active GRAND REOPENING: Everything you'll ever need - 50% OFF X/Y ORAS SHOP - Custom/premade Pokemon

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there! My name is Philipp, im from Germany and i will introduce you to my new shop.
I was already active in this community but had to close my shop to concentrate on getting my bachelor degree and progress in the outside world (urgh :x)

Since i dont have a feeling for the prices anymore, i adjusted my prices to those of the leading shops here on Perfect Pokemon, but im always up for a great deal for the both of us !

Since i've completed this task it's about damn time to come back to Perfect Pokemon and help all you beautiful people with your daily Pokemon needs!

Motto:
Nothing's impossible - Whatever you can think of - together we can achieve it.
So, let me know how i can help you with my Perfect Pokemon, im trying to always be the cheapest seller here on Perfect Pokemon, because there is literally no need for profiteering with Pokemon.

CURRENT DEAL: Get 50% off the Price for EVERY service im offering !!!!

Together we will find your own Perfect Pokemon, custom-designed for you!

General Service:

-*NEW* Fully loaded Cartridge - 31 Boxes full of competetive KB-Pokemon in Shiny or Non-Shiny - the perfect Deal for everyone looking for something special for himself! Ask me here or via private message so i can give you more details about this special offer !

We can also talk about a special price just for you!

- Leveling your Pokemon to Lv. 100 - 30 PC
-
Ditto (every nature available) - 50PC
-
HA foreign Ditto - 60 PC
-
Items: every Item (Leftovers, Berries, Battle Maison Items, Mega-Stones, Rare Candies, Masterballs, Light Clay etc.) costs 20 PC

Genning Services

Your own perfect Pokemon
Species, Nature, Trait, Movepool, Shiny / Non Shiny, Level 50/100 AND custom EV Spread, nicknameable, Pokeball. - 300 PC

Your own custom-made Team:
Together we can figure out a fitting gamestyle for you and potential Pokemon Teams and Themes that fits YOU ! - 1200 PC

Looking for premade teams that have great synergy and will work together perfectly?
Then, my premade Teams, tested in high rated Battle Spot, are the perfect way to introduce you to the competetive scene! Im playing Pokemon for a long time starting with Pokemon Red playing against friends with the link-cable - since then i never left the Pokemon competetive scene ! I always have some interesting new sets, great synergy partners and winning double battles team in my premade stock! - 1000 PC

Legendary Pokemon Service:
Every Pokemon who can be caught as Shiny is available as a shiny, the others are non-shiny since you can't trade a "shinyficated" Victini e.g.
-a single legendary Pokemon cots
50PC
- I'm selling all the Pokemon in a bundle for 2,200 PC - We will do the trade with the highest priority possible!

Powersaves Services (Very cheap services for even the smallest purse !)

20 PC for each service:
- Changing Ball
- Changing Gender
- Shiny / Unshinyfication
- Event Pokemon (official releases by Nintendo!)

Yours forever <3
Eclipzer

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Welcome Back To The Community :D

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So if the pokemon are 50% off then the legends are 25PC? If so, I'd like to buy a shiny arceus! Thanks.

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello noobdoo,

you got that deal right - 25PC for every shiny legendary /piece.
When are you able to trade ?
I will have to leave soon, since its 23:00 pm for me.
I'd love to trade with you tomorrow, just lemme know when you got time.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ok. You could probably trade w/ me tommorow evening at where you live.

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, lol, sure they do! :)
Nothing special here guys, just a good price for the exact pokemon stated. :)
Every Legendary is a legendary and falls under the same category, just lemme know what you guys want, moveset, nature - message me via pm or here with a possible trade date and we're going for it.

Edit: Please fill out your Pokemon orders below in the following format:
Pokemon:
Shiny:
Pokeball:
Nature:
IVs:
Moves:
EV:
Level:
Nickname:
OT:

Ty in advance!

Last edited:

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes you can - the 125 PC is also right. :)
Please let me know if you want a custom-made with the above request form or if you want my premade stocks.

Edit: There is no difference from the price so you might aswell get some with your own Trainer ID, EV's etc. :)

Ty in advance
Eclipzer

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I see you're still here. I would like to buy my shiny arceus now. If possible, could you make sure it has a jolly nature and 6IVs? Also, will that cost extra? Thanks!

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey !
Im really sorry but that was the last trade for today, i gotta get out tomorrow early. :/
We can trade nearly the whole day tomorrow and since i am delaying you with that you'll get another 5PC off the price.
But i hardly can keep my eyes up right now, its 4 AM.

I really hope that youre not mad at me <,<

Good night and cya tomorrow!

Eclipzer

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! Im back now for atleast 5 hours.
Hit me up here or with a private message when you got time :)

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Perfectly fine :) ty for the request form - we can trade soon, message me - im online in the chat

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks to all my customers, that was a very good sunday to kick off the grand reopening!
Looking forward to all the trades with you beautiful people!

Greetz
Clippy

testing