• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Guide suggestions?

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Post some suggestions for guides here. Ill be sure to get to the guides as soon as possible.

Last edited:

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would love you to bits if you could do a post-game guide. Like a guide to shops, items, and hidden things in Pokemon X and Y that are worthy to be shown to us trainers, such as the Mega Stone shop in Lumiose City.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Will do! soon as this trick room guide is finished(currently about halfway done working on the section for sweepers now) ill get to doing that. A post-game guide will be a nice break from the guides for battle styles which take quite a while because i don't leave any pokemon out of the guide.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Maybe a guide for breeding perfect pokemon?

Saucman

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd always wanted to see like a "My first team" guide.

With a couple examples of each role filler (wall, sweeper, utility, etc.) and some easy starter builds for competitive.

Saucman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Speaking as someone who hasn't played since gen 1 - the learning curve has been painful.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yeah i could do some team building guides( i have one for trick room if your interested ^.^). only problem with me doing team building guides is that i go way too in depth haha

Saucman

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's why I said aim it for newbs and only give a couple examples per role - makes it feasible.