• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
You're gonna just have to wait and try to find one that's on. Commenting on this thread won't do you any good, sadly.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Isn't there like any gym leader available, I've been waiting for like 4 days now after i challenged a few leaders but still can't catch on of them anytime of the day :/

I've gone through the threads and it seems like you challenged them, but never really set up a time.
Try IMing or PMing the leaders to set up a time because some of the leaders you challenged have taken challengers, so I'm assuming you haven't tried setting up when to battle.

Veoxer

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually did PM a couple of them, on of them said I have to wait 5days and the other didn't answer back. Anyways, I PM'd the others hopefully i can battle one of them.
Thanks for your help.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I actually did PM a couple of them, on of them said I have to wait 5days and the other didn't answer back. Anyways, I PM'd the others hopefully i can battle one of them.
Thanks for your help.

Don't forget to post on their gym threads so we can keep track of who's active and who's gone.

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i noticed that the grass gym is on the claimable list and there is no longer a thread therefore i would like to clami it if at all possible. i already a have a team made, im gonna spend a few hours looking it over and modifying it. @Dom @Cheza

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i noticed that the grass gym is on the claimable list and there is no longer a thread therefore i would like to clami it if at all possible. i already a have a team made, im gonna spend a few hours looking it over and modifying it. @Dom @Cheza

It's yours, grats!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I applied, but someone already owns the gym. Any open gyms for me?
Well firstly, you didn't apply on the main thread. If you checked the other thread, you'd also see that there are no open gyms currently.

As for inactive gyms, they follow the same rules. Ask the gym leader on the bug thread to challenge for the leader position and if they don't contact you in 7-ish days, contact @Cheza .

MadMorg2001

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well firstly, you didn't apply on the main thread. If you checked the other thread, you'd also see that there are no open gyms currently.

As for inactive gyms, they follow the same rules. Ask the gym leader on the bug thread to challenge for the leader position and if they don't contact you in 7-ish days, contact @Cheza .
Okay thanks, I did that.

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will take over the fire gym till someone else rises to the position. I will make a team tonight and can open tomorrow night 8pm or 00:00 UTC time for me

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Applying for the Bug Gym @Etho9726 has just recently resigned.