• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

BigTimeBrownie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in being the Electric type gym leader

Spyro2013

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to apply for the Steel type gym leader. I issued a normal challenge 6 days ago and he has not responded i looked back and his last response was from jan 30th, he has had like 3-4 people challenge with no response since then

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
I would like to apply for the Steel type gym leader. I issued a normal challenge 6 days ago and he has not responded i looked back and his last response was from jan 30th, he has had like 3-4 people challenge with no response since then
If he doesnt respond within 7 days the gym is yours.

Spyro2013

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to be flying type gym leader. I am currently Steel type gym leader but i have somebody willing to take it over. I am doing this just so we can get another gym back active again. .. And i like flying more than steel hehe. I have put in my challenge request

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hey, i'd like to apply to be the rock gym leader, since the current one is inactive
As it is not claimable you must put in a challenge for it and if @Deoxia doesn't reply within 7 days it should be yours. You must check with the mods before taking it though.

BadLeeroy

Youngster Joey
Credits
If CJ ever decides to quit being the Dark Gym Leader, I would love to take a crack at it. I am quite excited about these Gyms. I am new but I would totally be active. I do need to work on getting badges if I am to look strong3enough.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi. I'd like to apply for the bug gym as of now since it is now available due to NexusPlaysPokemon becoming the new fire gym leader. Thanks for your time.
Go ahead and make your thread :)

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I don't know how active the Fighting gym leader is however if they aren't active I'd like to apply. I can have a team ready within days to fight. Please let me know if I can and where all the guidelines are as I don't wanna break any rules!!

Also last question. After becoming leader. Can I decline challenges to become leader as I don't want to spend my time building my team and spending PC just to have it taken away :)

Last edited:

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
I don't know how active the Fighting gym leader is however if they aren't active I'd like to apply. I can have a team ready within days to fight. Please let me know if I can and where all the guidelines are as I don't wanna break any rules!!

Also last question. After becoming leader. Can I decline challenges to become leader as I don't want to spend my time building my team and spending PC just to have it taken away :)

No idea on the activeness of the fighting leader, but to decline a challenge allows the gym to be forcefully taken away from you. If someone thinks they can beat you for the gym, it's only fair to let them. Besides, you have the uber and they don't, so theoretically, they shouldn't win unless there is that much a skill gap, which means they deserve it more than you.

Hope that helps :3

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
No idea on the activeness of the fighting leader, but to decline a challenge allows the gym to be forcefully taken away from you. If someone thinks they can beat you for the gym, it's only fair to let them. Besides, you have the uber and they don't, so theoretically, they shouldn't win unless there is that much a skill gap, which means they deserve it more than you.

Hope that helps :3
Yeah that does make sense. Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I gotta fight harder and I did forget about that uber :p so yeah just waiting for a an activity report now.

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits

The fighting gym leader is active but if you want it you would have to challenge them for it. Also you Can Not denie
Yeah that does make sense. Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I gotta fight harder and I did forget about that uber :p so yeah just waiting for a an activity report now.
Spyro is okay for activeness but If you do want the gym you will have to challenge them for it.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The fighting gym leader is active but if you want it you would have to challenge them for it. Also you Can Not denie

Spyro is okay for activeness but If you do want the gym you will have to challenge them for it.
Okay then. :) I have a team almost ready (Just need 2 more pokemon) so I'll challenge soon :D

EDIT 2 (On friday): @doulie @Brock @GiaQuando I logged on to get my Jirachi and realized it's Friday! It's been a week since I've replied to become Fighting type leader, I got no reply. I can start accepting challengers ASAP! Just give me the clearance to create the thread and I'll begin :D I promise i'll be active!

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Okay then. :) I have a team almost ready (Just need 2 more pokemon) so I'll challenge soon :D

EDIT 2 (On friday): @doulie @Brock @GiaQuando I logged on to get my Jirachi and realized it's Friday! It's been a week since I've replied to become Fighting type leader, I got no reply. I can start accepting challengers ASAP! Just give me the clearance to create the thread and I'll begin :D I promise i'll be active!
Congrats its yours :)
gl running it

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
An admin will have to do that don't worry the regulars on the thread probably will get an alert and do it for you. If not after a while when one is online just IM them too.

WSawyer

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Matt gave me permission to open a Bug gym, but now I see that Red Dead opened one fairly recently. I see no thread however, so just confirming that it's mine?

Otherwise I would like to claim the Rock gym.

Last edited by a moderator:

testing