• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

hello everyone!

Ramathorn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all just joined the forum I've never been on a forum or anything like that but it seems pretty cool and I'm just looking to get more into the pokemon community!

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hey all just joined the forum I've never been on a forum or anything like that but it seems pretty cool and I'm just looking to get more into the pokemon community!
Welcome to Perfectpokemon!
Hope you enjoy in this website!
I need to go sleep now so yeah. xD

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to PP!

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon :D If you ever have any questions, your best bet will be any staff online or even the shoutbox on the homepage!

Ramathorn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon :D If you ever have any questions, your best bet will be any staff online or even the shoutbox on the homepage!
Cool thanks! quick and probably dumb question but how can I tell who is part of the staff

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or if you just want to chat, feel free to IM me.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Cool thanks! quick and probably dumb question but how can I tell who is part of the staff

Welcome to the site!

Mods and Admins will have banners on threads to indicate they are staff, in the shoutbox the names will be highlighted, On the main page it will show you which admins are online currently

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me ^.^

Ramathorn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or if you just want to chat, feel free to IM me.
Welcome to the site!

Mods and Admins will have banners on threads to indicate they are staff, in the shoutbox the names will be highlighted, On the main page it will show you which admins are online currently

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me ^.^
Great thanks guys!:D I'll give ya shout if anything comes up!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome! :D I have a FAQ link in my signature that can answer most immediate questions and give you some tips about how the community works. If there's anything else you'd like to know, I'm also available for questions. :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site , let me know if you need any practice battles ;)

testing