• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello Everyone :)

BlackEsper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello all! My name is Esper and I'm fairly new to the site. I'm a pretty casual pokemon player (only just finished X, last one that I played before that was original Silver...and I don't think I finished it >.>) but I do enjoy pokemon and intend to try my hand at breeding and battling at some point :3

I do play other online games, mostly Final Fantasy XIV and League of Legends. I'm kind of the quiet/shy type, but I like to think I'm nice and friendly enough :D Free free to drop me a line or ask any questions, I'm often lurking in the shoutbox and watching the chat scroll by.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
1. Welcome to the site! :)
2. As an fyi most people are on the ORAS flow including the gyms :p
3. STOP LURKING AND TALKKKKKKK xD

BlackEsper

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Khalei *flails*

@Ary Make me! *runs off*

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hi, if you every need something or if you're searching for someone to play LoL with (summoner name: Pekraab) you can always talk to me ;3

BlackEsper

Youngster Joey
Credits
<flailing and funny noises intensifies>

BlackEsper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oooo, more League players! Emerald Siren here if you wanted to add :D

*continues poking Esper* 11 years later and it's still funny
*bats at your hands with flail-y arms*

Black Esper is my Summoner name, feel free to add me :D

* jabs *

btw wt anime is ur profile pic from :p it looks like a cross between Naruto and highschool dxd
Sawada Tsunayoshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, more of a shounen anime. Older but a good one if you like that kind of show. Judging by your sig you may like it (I see Rias, Asuna, and...Lucy? All awesome shows :D)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
*bats at your hands with flail-y arms*

Black Esper is my Summoner name, feel free to add me :D

Sawada Tsunayoshi from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, more of a shounen anime. Older but a good one if you like that kind of show. Judging by your sig you may like it (I see Rias, Asuna, and...Lucy? All awesome shows :D)

ooh mebbe ill watch dat laterz....

yep i like Rias, Asuna, and yes lucy lolz btw the two pics in the middle are from the anime sekirei

BlackEsper

Youngster Joey
Credits
<3 I'll behave now. But be warned *stops poking and waggles finger* I'm always ready for more pokes
Then I'll be all like "Countermeasures Enabled!" and continue to roll around and flail as my only means of self defense.

ooh mebbe ill watch dat laterz....

yep i like Rias, Asuna, and yes lucy lolz btw the two pics in the middle are from the anime sekirei
I haven't seen Sekirei, but it looks interesting. It's on my "Enormous List of Anime to Watch Eventually, at Some Point", so many shows and no where near enough time to watch 'em all.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site :D If there's anything I can help you out with send me a message anytime!

TheCreatures

Top Dog
Credits
Glad to see more Black Winter members joining.

testing