• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello! Nice to meet you all :D

StarlightEternal

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya! Glad to get back into pokemon after a long hiatus ^_^. I'm StarlightEternal, friends call me star :)
I am not exactly new to pokemon, as I've played it since blue. I love water pokemon, breeding, and I'm very competitive. I love drawing and digital art, as well as traditional art. I do comissions and the like as well ^_^ If possible I will set up a shop on here <3 I hope to get to know you all very well in the near future and a big hug from me to all!

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hiya! Glad to get back into pokemon after a long hiatus ^_^. I'm StarlightEternal, friends call me star :)
I am not exactly new to pokemon, as I've played it since blue. I love water pokemon, breeding, and I'm very competitive. I love drawing and digital art, as well as traditional art. I do comissions and the like as well ^_^ If possible I will set up a shop on here <3 I hope to get to know you all very well in the near future and a big hug from me to all!
Welcome Star, to Perfect Pokemon!! :D
I'm not sure of your timezone, but if you ever have any general questions about the site, I'd be happy to help you :)
Also good luck on your shop ;)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
1. omg that sylveon pic <3
2. WELCOME!!!!!!
3. can I call u star? yes? OK! HI STARRRRR xD
4. If u got any questions feel free to ask meh or in the sb
5. Be sure to read the rules we dun wanna lose ya now :p
6. idk why im numbering these things but yea I felt the need to organize it

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
1. omg that sylveon pic <3
2. WELCOME!!!!!!
3. can I call u star? yes? OK! HI STARRRRR xD
4. If u got any questions feel free to ask meh or in the sb
5. Be sure to read the rules we dun wanna lose ya now :p
6. idk why im numbering these things but yea I felt the need to organize it
OMG I JUST NOTICED THE SLYVEON PHOTO <3

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Oh well I didn't draw it, I just draw in the same style sometimes XD. Thank you for the warm welcomes and organization is klefki <3
Omg don't mention the cursed swagster keys such a monstrosity xD ... Tots should open a shop nd put out examples up of wt u draw

Khalei Vi

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Akuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome, Star! :)

I'm also a newbie here. Hope you enjoy your stay in this site!

Awesome art you have on your deviantart! *^^*

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
nice to meet you starlight. Wanna battle or need advise just inbox me!

testing