• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello PerfectPokemon Community :)

RickyNoT97

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone.
I am Ricardo, I go by Ricky or RickyNoT online, I'm 18, about to turn 19 and I am portuguese :)
I used to play a lot of pokemon when I was younger, I played every game until fire red / leaf green came out, including those two. I even bought pearl, but I got sick of it and didnt play much pokemon after that. My favorite one is Pokemon Saphire. Then, last year I heard that alpha saphire had come out and I bought a 2ds on purpose just to play the game. So, I'm kind of new to the scene. I have never done pokemon battles online, I have never traded... Nothing like that. Just the main game. But now my goal is to complete the hoenn pokedex, which is not gonna be easy, so I would love some tips :)
Oh and my favorite pokemon is Swampert (hints the profile pic)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
:eek: online play is like the other half of the game

NidoEmperor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone.
I am Ricardo, I go by Ricky or RickyNoT online, I'm 18, about to turn 19 and I am portuguese :)
I used to play a lot of pokemon when I was younger, I played every game until fire red / leaf green came out, including those two. I even bought pearl, but I got sick of it and didnt play much pokemon after that. My favorite one is Pokemon Saphire. Then, last year I heard that alpha saphire had come out and I bought a 2ds on purpose just to play the game. So, I'm kind of new to the scene. I have never done pokemon battles online, I have never traded... Nothing like that. Just the main game. But now my goal is to complete the hoenn pokedex, which is not gonna be easy, so I would love some tips :)
Oh and my favorite pokemon is Swampert (hints the profile pic)
Welcome, glad you're here. Swampert, Nidoking, blastoise FTW

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there, and welcome to you! I hope you have a fun time here!