• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello there! :)

Akuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm Akuma, a 20 years old girl from Spain. English isn't my main lenguage so I'm so sorry if my grammar is kind of poor.

I found this site while i was looking for a forum to trade pokémon and I drcided to join.

Hope I can make good friends over here! :)

Cheers.

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm Akuma, a 20 years old girl from Spain. English isn't my main lenguage so I'm so sorry if my grammar is kind of poor.

I found this site while i was looking for a forum to trade pokémon and I drcided to join.

Hope I can make good friends over here! :)

Cheers.
Welcome and Hope you enjoy your stay!
If you need any assistance, I'll be glad to help!

Khalei Vi

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome Akuma!

I joined today too! I hope you find everything here fun and feel free to ask or chat at me any time!

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome bro this site is amazing to find friends to play with and trade with i will give u a discount if u come to my shop because your new
e piece of advice ill give u read the rules

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site! I know a couple people here who speak spanish as well who you might enjoy communicating with :)

Also if you need any help pm me !

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the Site!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :D

Akuma

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you everyone for the welcoming! (^_^)

@Ary your Spanish is way better than my english. ¡Muchas gracias! :)

testing