• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey Guys! New to the Forums!

TASKFORCE

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a quick introduction as to who I am, since I am new to the forums.

My name is Alex, and I've been playing pokemon since blue on the GB. I never really got into the competitive scene until ORAS and so far I've been having a blast with all of it. I'm still kinda new to all the competitive scene has to offer, but I'm a quick learner! (I swear!)

Just send a friend request my way both on here in the forums and on 3DS, I hope I hear from you guys soon!

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome newcomers! Please hand out your IGNs and FC to anyone who wants to buy something or battle. Look for tips on how to improve yourself at this site!
Welcome to the site and look for anything you want and see.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a quick introduction as to who I am, since I am new to the forums.

My name is Alex, and I've been playing pokemon since blue on the GB. I never really got into the competitive scene until ORAS and so far I've been having a blast with all of it. I'm still kinda new to all the competitive scene has to offer, but I'm a quick learner! (I swear!)

Just send a friend request my way both on here in the forums and on 3DS, I hope I hear from you guys soon!
Welcome to the Site glad your coming back into Competitive Play or at least pokemon looking forward to battling you someday :Thumbsup:

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Heey Alex!!
Welcome!!
I am only 3 days old ( So also still a newbie) , but if you need any help let me know!! We can figure things out together ;)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokémon :) If you need anything don't hesitate to ask :D

testing